Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel (1714 Views)

Cross River: Scammers Hack Gov Otu's Phone Number, Seek Financial Assistance / Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth / Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Dangeneral: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has held a bilateral meeting on the margins of the United Nations General Assembly holding in New York, USA, with Her Majesty, Maxima Zorreguieta, Queen of The Netherlands.

A statement by Mr. Femi Adesina, the President’s spokesman in Abuja, said the Nigerian leader, during the closed-door meeting, stressed the importance of infrastructural development for the advancement of any nation.

https://newsrand.com/2021/09/23/buhari-meets-queen-of-netherlands-seek-financial-intervention-for-nigeria-development/
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Crossroad1(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Begi Begi idiots..
Even if helped, the money will be embezzled

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by AlexBells(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Buhari should stop this Amajiri mentality, why always begging, I think this is where the Igbo man is different from the rest of Nigeria, it started with begging and borrowing from China to secure future beggingship now it is extending to The Netherlands, I hope the queen doesn't fall for his scam, just know who you borrowed to Maxima.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by blackmantis: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Smh
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by ObalaEmma: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Just for the North
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Mystic216: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Money for what for Christ sake
Does it mean Nigeria doesn’t have money with all the natural resources and taxes in this country
I hate reading some certain things abeg
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by nairalandankrah: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Buhari has buried Nigeria
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by orisa37: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2021
THAT'S A POINT SCORED.

USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.

THANKS TO NOI WTO'S CEO.
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
I’m tired of this almajira President. Always begging.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by orisa37: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Crossroad1:
Begi Begi idiots..

The Queen can teach him how to fish if he follows NOI's Leadership.
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by orisa37: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2021
AlexBells:
Buhari should stop this Amajiri mentality, why always begging, I think this is where the Igbo man is different from the rest of Nigeria, it started with begging and borrowing from China to secure future beggingship now it is extending to The Netherlands, I hope the queen doesn't fall for his scam, just know who you borrowed to Maxima.

THE QUEEN IS KIND AND WISE. SHE HAS GOOD PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS. AND THERE'S NO BOKOHARAMS AND TALIBANS AMONG THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by orisa37: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2021
blackmantis:
Smh

What?
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by orisa37: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2021
ObalaEmma:
Just for the North

IMPROBABLE.
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by orisa37: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mystic216:
Does it mean Nigeria doesn’t have money with all the natural resources and taxes in this country

There's no small Military anywhere. They always have some Tricks in them at any moment of their Consciousness. NOI is probably involved, so pray he might succeed.
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by orisa37: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I think he is trying to exhumed the Country he has buried. With NOI, he might succeed.
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by descarado: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
So shameful
Everyday begging

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by orisa37: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I think he is trying to exhumed the Country he has buried. With NOI, he might succeed if he listens to NOI's Leading.
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Perfectbeing(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mystic216:
No Nigeria doesn't have money. Check how much FG, States and LGs shared for the month of August. Just a little over $1.5 billion. Like a country with 36 states, 714 LGs and 200 million people actually shared less than 2 billion dollars... Nigeria is stinkingly poor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by OG1BABY(f): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol this old man dey craze oh…financial intervention again after borrowing an outrageous amount recently….this man plans is to wreck Nigeria oh I pity the next president
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by bmdmix11: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Perfectbeing:
No Nigeria doesn't have money. Check how much FG, States and LGs shared for the month of August. Just a little over $1.5 billion. Like a country with 36 states, 714 LGs and 200 million people actually shared less than 2 billion dollars... Nigeria is stinkingly poor.
n its political holder stinkingly rich
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Perfectbeing(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
bmdmix11:
it doesn't matter. Nigeria is broke.
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Truthissupreme: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Buhari always remember to carry your almajiri plate next time

Na $4billion you dey beg for but same you looted $3billion to find oil in north

We still dey pay interest on top oil when we no see

Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by dasparrow: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
This administration is always begging. They have no shame. After they get the money, they share it amongst themselves. Bunch of rogues!
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Perfectbeing(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
bmdmix11:
Dangote is stinkingly rich. Doesn't mean all Northerners are rich
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Tinubuadvocate: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'm not surprised to see ingrate like you insult the first black man in the world.
Crossroad1:
Begi Begi idiots..
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by bmdmix11: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Dangote is stinkingly rich. Doesn't mean all Northerners are rich
how many other tribe u see getting a pass for exportation undecided
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by AntiBMC(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Once an almajiri, always an almajiri.
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by Crossroad1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not surprised to see ingrate like you insult the first black man in the world.
you must be a dundee and a nonentity to tell me am an ingrate..
What has you and your bastard president done for me than make me unsafe in my home country?
God punish you, your generation and your president.. Ko ni da fun gbogbo yin..
Bastard sets of people...
What has the common gained from this contraception than hardship and fear? God punish you and your generation once again cos you make me vex this afternoon
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by FreedomArmy: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2021
This is the economics that Bubu went to teach them abroad.
Beg beg and borrow borrow economic principle.
Almajiri will remain almajiri
Re: Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel by delpee(f): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2021
Angela Merkel of Germany was willing to help us resolve our electricity issues. It seems we've bungled the offer because there's no evidence of progress 2 years down the line. Our problem isn't lack of opportunities, it's the management of same to yield great results.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Jubril El-sudani / Tinubu Did Not Visit Plateau State Because We Are For Amaechi: Gov Lalong / Breaking News. Dr. Yusuf Datti Ahmed Emerge Labour Party Vice President Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.