Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Can I Use Salesforce Certificate To Get A Job Elsewhere? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Use Salesforce Certificate To Get A Job Elsewhere? (11272 Views)

Can I Use Internationally Obtained Certificate To Work In Nigeria Civil Service? / Relevance Of Soft Skill Certificate To Employer / Can I Use A Post Graduate Diploma Certificate To Get A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Use Salesforce Certificate To Get A Job Elsewhere? by ollykay619(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2021
My question how flexible is the salesforce skills/certification for freelance/remote jobs. Because most of the jobs and roles people have been talking about sounds like offline jobs. @bet9ja
Re: Can I Use Salesforce Certificate To Get A Job Elsewhere? by GoProXom: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2021
calcal:
why not, even NEPA bill will work
Lol
Re: Can I Use Salesforce Certificate To Get A Job Elsewhere? by GabrielJ214: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Mine is a question pls, can state General hospital nurses get transfer to FCT
Re: Can I Use Salesforce Certificate To Get A Job Elsewhere? by kayceelittle(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Are you looking for a place to study and get certified, look no further here on certfee, we got you covered. At a very cheap and affordable price.

Re: Can I Use Salesforce Certificate To Get A Job Elsewhere? by chiedozie198100: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Zuchey91:
We love following trends and doing things half baked in this country, I am sure you heard about sales force here on nairaland and went ahead to read about it peripherally and now you do not know what to do with it.

what exactly is your point?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Sununu Asks CPN To Prosecute 'Unregistered' IT Professionals / ICAN Set To Conduct 3 Exam Diets Every Year / Medical Doctor Relocating To Nigeria Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.