Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. (8407 Views)

Wahala Ooo Xiaomi Note 11 Don Explode Ooo / Why Smartphone Batteries Explode And How To Prevent It / Warning: That Phone May Explode,(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by thesolutions(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2021
The phone has finally gone to be with the scraps. May it beautiful specs rest in peace.
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Meister(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2021
thesolutions:
The phone has finally gone to be with the scraps. May it beautiful specs rest in peace.

Send it to me like that boss
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by thesolutions(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Meister:

Send it to me like that boss
Sorry. I still have plans of fixing it. just waiting for my customers of reliable brand to come pay up and raise revenue for the fixing.
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Meister(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
thesolutions:

Sorry. I still have plans of fixing it. just waiting for my customers of reliable brand to come pay up and raise revenue for the fixing.

You no serious at all, you don use mouth spoil your phone
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by kingsceedon(m): 6:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Bodmum:
picture of the phone or you are just a stupid tecno marketer

Oga park well, Say na your PENIS he go take snap the picture or na your dirty mouth? somebody dey complain say him phone dey misbehave, and you're still telling him to show you the picture, the poor guy dey manage only one phone, so how do you expect him to snap the phone naw, make una stop reasoning with una ANUS naw

Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2021
kingstecno:

Oga park well, Say na your PENIS he go take snap the picture or na your dirty mouth? somebody dey complain say him phone dey misbehave, and you're still telling him to show you the picture, the poor guy dey manage only one phone, so how do you expect him to snap the phone naw, make una stop reasoning with una ANUS naw
you are a very useless monkey without brain. What was he using to post the updates? You are a bastard and unscrupulous noun. He said the phone has been rebooting since last night that it's about to blow because of the high temperature. Did you mean he created the thread with the same phone that it's about to blow up?

Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Emjace(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2021
thesolutions:
This phone has been restarting itself since last night. It is currently overheating and the heat is burning my lap.

I don't want to reset the phone to factory settings. Any hope of what to do to solve the issue. I have cleared the phone cache
side button flex and charging board
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Regex: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2021
thesolutions:
This phone has been restarting itself since last night. It is currently overheating and the heat is burning my lap.

I don't want to reset the phone to factory settings. Any hope of what to do to solve the issue. I have cleared the phone cache

Redmi 9 weh I deh use? Tarh go an sit down.
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jacku: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2021
thesolutions:

we don tell una say REDMI NA SCAM but una no go gree. Ngwanu na

1 Like

Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jacku: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
Wetin take you go buy Redmi
leave am. Dem no dey like hear word
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jacku: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Bodmum:
you are just a stupid Redmi hater. Go Dey use your tecno m3 in sorry state.
you and tacha of BBN, no difference. Except say you might be a man. Nothing upstairs at all.
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jacku: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2021
thesolutions:

I've heard that a zillion times. I sell TECNO phones though. Does that mean I'm a marketer?
don't mind them. That's how those marketers of Redmi are. They feel their brand is the all and all and no fault whatsoever can ever happen to there fave
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jacku: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2021
SunshineHQ:
wahala for who take dis op serious sha. u hate the phone oya sell it e no sell. dash pesin e no gree. oya smash am for ground u dey think twice... kilofe gan gan?grin suffer no dey taya u? since last year o
what's your point? OP is most likely lying abi?
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jazzman01: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jacku:
don't mind them. That's how those marketers of Redmi are. They feel their brand is the all and all and no fault whatsoever can ever happen to there fave

Don't mind them. I bought the 9A because of their nonsense hype of Xiaomi. Now I am regretting it. If you visit their thread, it is full of complains. Even the infinix and Tecno they bash so much doesn't have so much problems like Xiaomi phones.

1 Like

Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Realboygenius(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why did you buy Xiaomi?
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by hoilakes(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bro RUN!
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by thesolutions(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Taken the phone to Service Center. Given up to 3weeks of waiting period. Fingers crossed.
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by tarantino1: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Regex:

Redmi 9 weh I deh use? Tarh go an sit down.

And so fucking what if na the same redmi 9 you dey use?
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by tarantino1: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2021
Jacku:

Redmi phones are the worst, their useless marketers here convinced to get the phone and I did. In less than 3 weeks, the phone off no gree on again.

I fit just dey browse, the phone go just hang.

I won't hesitate to put those bastards in their place if I see their stupid posts again .

They defend the phone as if na their papa get the company.
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by tarantino1: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Jazzman01:

Don't mind them. I bought the 9A because of their nonsense hype of Xiaomi. Now I am regretting it. If you visit their thread, it is full of complains. Even the infinix and Tecno they bash so much doesn't have so much problems like Xiaomi phones.

Thank you man.

I will always talk about how stupid their phones how. First time experience, see how these bastards frustrated me

1 Like

Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jacku: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
tarantino1:

Redmi phones are the worst, their useless marketers here convinced to get the phone and I did. In less than 3 weeks, the phone off no gree on again.

I fit just dey browse, the phone go just hang.

I won't hesitate to put those bastards in their place if I see their stupid posts again .

They defend the phone as if na their papa get the company.
chai.. so sorry man. dont mind those guys. which of the redmi you buy sef?
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jacku: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jazzman01:

I swear. and these marketers will still be insulting somebody despite genuine complaints

1 Like

Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by CLEVER123(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
lied:
Pray about it.
There is nothing God cannot do.
U well!?
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by lied(f): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
CLEVER123:

U well!?
Yes
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by tarantino1: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jacku:
chai.. so sorry man. dont mind those guys. which of the redmi you buy sef?

9C

They told me it was flex issue and it's my fault and I have to pay 10K to get it fixed.
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Shuregirl: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yet again another redmi user complaining, omo
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jacku: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
tarantino1:

9C

They told me it was flex issue and it's my fault and I have to pay 10K to get it fixed.
nawa o, phone you just bought?
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by tarantino1: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Jacku:
nawa o, phone you just bought?

I cut chain give them o, I no take am easy at all. Wetin vex me pass was this word they kept using "self harm'.

I won't advise anyone around me to use a Xiaomi phone.

Use the ones with Calcare, at least that way you are sure that if anything happens to it, they'll fix it for free if they see that you didn't cause it.
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by alickic(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2021
The battery is gone. Change the battery. It happened to me 7 weeks ago( redmi note 7). I changed the battery two weeks ago, everything went back to normal
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Jacku: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
tarantino1:

I cut chain give them o, I no take am easy at all. Wetin vex me pass was this word they kept using "self harm'.

I won't advise anyone around me to use a Xiaomi phone.

Use the ones with Calcare, at least that way you are sure that if anything happens to it, they'll fix it for free if they see that you didn't cause it.
omo! Sorry man
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Yourfav: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lol
Xiaomi and exploding na 5&6
Re: MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. by Cheezzyy: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
The hear is burning your lap? This one serious oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Samsung Galaxy S6 Bonus / Cheat For Bounce On Nokia Phones! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.