Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

You Gotta See This!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Gotta See This!!! (315 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Gotta See This!!! by Donwalexxy(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Finally fellow nairalanders, there had be threads about this here for a long time ago which I was also following about the recharge card printing business. I made my research about the dealers posted then but they are 100% not the real dealers. I made my research from the NCC but they just rubbish someone as if I'm not breathing like them but I did never relent on the research so I proceeded to our Network Providers Offices to get the Real Dealers on their database, they keep saying they can't disclose it, one even say I can be a dealer with #5million but I don't have #5000 not to talk of million and I love the business alot but finally finally skillfully, tactically I got the list of dealers in the 36 States of NIGERIA from them though very challenging and stressful...
I'm willing to share the list with my fellow nairalanders of this forum but firstly I'm using opera mini free data. Moreover, personally I don't have the laptop, printer and money to kick starter the business so I'm hoping I can sell the dealers list to you for 2k so I can also raise some money or there is any one that can help I will share it freely to the members of this great forum but I will be happy to share it freely but I am not chanced...

Note: Dont mind my english, I don't know the way to school(Bad Belle not allowed)
Pls try to share your thoughts about it, let discuss like a family

(1) (Reply)

How Open Banking Fintech In Africa Will Shape The Continent / I Want To Buy Or Rent A Filling Station / 5 Real Estate Investment Lessons That Helped Me Make Millions Of Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.