Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Making Your Work Outfit Comfortable - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Making Your Work Outfit Comfortable (1379 Views)

Modern Work Outfit For Classic Men By Judith Iyoh / Ladies!! Update Your Wardrobe With These 15 Classy And Chic Work Outfit (PHOTOS) / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Your Work Outfit Comfortable by HeebuksRoyalty(f): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2021
If you want to be your best self, you have to feel at ease in your outfit. You don’t have to be distracted all day thinking about the fact that you cannot freely move in what you are wearing.
Although the definition of comfort in work outfit differs to individual, what madam A is comfortable putting on may not be comfortable for madam B.
Talking about work outfit, wearing cloth that suit your everyday engagement will give you the comfy you want.
If your work involve moving fast, invest in cloth that is easy to move in. And if your work involve sitting a lot ensure you wear skirts with easy waistband or not too tight waistline in gowns.
Always pick the right fabric, breathable and light as in cotton. Choose the right color too because they have psychological effect. Also, always consider your size – because they look attractive and cheap, do not buy cloth that does not fit well into your size. Selecting more comfortable pieces with stretch for flexibility and soft material for comfort, you will feel like you are in your home-wear rather than work-wear.
I like being comfortable especially around my waist area, that’s why I put on more of dress to work.
What outfit makes you most comfortable at your workplace?
Photo credit: Internet

2 Likes

Re: Making Your Work Outfit Comfortable by TimelyApparel: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Shift dresses

So I can be up and doing at all times

1 Like

Re: Making Your Work Outfit Comfortable by TILORMADE(f): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
I love Jean and top or shirt.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Making Your Work Outfit Comfortable by Morisakin(f): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thanks for sharing this piece.l found it really valuable.

(1) (Reply)

Trendsetters The Party In Toronto / Designer Suits 4 Sale / What kind of hairstyle do u suggest I make, So confused (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.