Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Raffle, Charity Sweepstake Or Scam? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Raffle, Charity Sweepstake Or Scam? (909 Views)

Is Vistalog Real Or Scam? Reviews By Nigerians / No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) / CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Raffle, Charity Sweepstake Or Scam? by Charityjunkie(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Would you participate in a sweepstake for charity with the hope of winning a grand prize or would you think it is a scam?
Please share your thoughts. Thank you
Re: Raffle, Charity Sweepstake Or Scam? by tot3ntanZz: 1:05pm On May 24, 2023
Hi! As for me, I see nothing wrong with participating in such sweepstakes because in this way you will take part in charity, i.e. do a good deed, and get a chance to get a very cool prize. And you don't have to do much of anything to do it. Isn't that wonderful? However, such sweepstakes rarely take place or it is not easy to find out in advance that they will be held. Fortunately, there is a site called printstorecoupons.com where you can find out about all the contests that are going on right now and so you have a chance to win cool prizes from different big companies.

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 406 For Sale / News Headlines Of 17-09-2022 / Ohanaeze Is Apolitical, Isiguzoro’s Statement On Atiku Is Personal- Ezinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.