Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Mary Meyer Deserves A Season Three Slot On 'american Idol' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mary Meyer Deserves A Season Three Slot On 'american Idol' (911 Views)

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / Alejandro Aranda AMERICAN IDOL New STAR Sings Original Song / Aweskim Technology Partners Apple, Slot On Used Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mary Meyer Deserves A Season Three Slot On 'american Idol' by raymondalbert: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2021
"How Do I Tell My Dad I Love Him?" by Mary Mouser is the fourth of the Anna Pigeon story and the second of the Anna Pigeon books. I had read the first three in order and liked them very well. So this one left me a bit confused as to why I wanted to read it.

The novel is about a fifteen-year-old girl named Mary who works as an intern with an agency. She met her new friend Samantha from the TV show called Dragonfly. Their friendship quickly developed and they started going out together. Samantha was also working at a TV station and loved working with young stars.
Show in New York
One day Mary Mouser
was talking with her mother about working on a show in New York. So her mother gave her a stack of paperwork she had found while doing research for an internship. She read one of the forms and it was from the American Idol runner-up an audition. On the top of the form, it said, "Please supply the pictures of you performing on American Idol". Mary went wild. She thought that she was going to be an American idol.

Now, her dream came true. She landed a role on American Idol and became known as Cooter. Then, she decided to go on to star in her own TV series, entitled "Cobra Kai". So how did Mary Moseer meet Dr. Evan Williams? This book describes that story in detail.
American Idol
In the book, we learn that Moseer auditioned for and was accepted by American Idol, but didn't get chosen to join the show. After watching the finale of American Idol. Mary wanted to pursue acting, so she attended auditions for various plays and programs. She landed a role in a new play called "The Body", which is based on a true story. As the plot revolves around a serial killer who killed his victims by placing them in a well. Mary must use all of her acumen and skill to unravel the mystery and save the day.

In the fifth season, Moseer plays a role in the movie, titled as "Theatre of Fear". In this movie, Moseer doesn't appear, nor does she have a scene with Evan Williams. But it was her friend Samantha that played the lead role of this movie.
[b]A few episodes later
[/b]Moseer has introduced in "American Idol" again, playing the role of Samantha, and this time, she appeared in a scene alongside Ralph. Moses was really cool and fit in well with the other judges. She and Ralph's character in American Idol became good friends, and their relationship has developed since then. Even though Samantha left American Idol when season four ended, her role still remains one of the strongest.

In season four, Moseer finally gets to sing a song called "The Rose", which became a number one hit. During the show, she and Evan's romance developed even more, and they became really great friends. As season four ends, I believe we can safely say that Moseer is the new favorite role of an American Idol, and I can feel like every time I watch her show, I can feel like the character herself.

In the fifth season, "American Idol" got back to its original format where there were eliminations, and Moseer was eliminated. After this, Ralph and Samantha started working together, and they became best friends. Finally, in the sixth season, "American Idol" finally went back to a real studio show, and this time, Moseer made it. It seems as though, after American Idol, everyone has a chance to shine on American Idol, and here, she shines.

Like many people with type 1 diabetes, Mary Mouser goes through a lot of highs and lows. For example, her first year on American Idol was quite good, but she and Ralph became enemies. Then, she went on tour with Ralph in Europe, and they really made some headway, but things didn't go so well between them. Finally, after a few years on American Idol, she decided to go back home to Kansas and try her luck in Hollywood again, but this time, she would enter competitions, instead of just singing.
Reality Shows
Hopefully, next season will bring "American Idol" back to reality shows where there are only eliminations, where there are auditions, and only the best of the best get to compete. Hopefully, next season will also be a show about "The Arthritis Women." Maybe someone with type 1 diabetes can finally win a contest that uses dance to get rid of pain. Please consider all this. If you'd like to see more about Mary Mouser, you can go to the website listed below, and you'll also find out how you can help support her if she ever needs it.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank USSD DOWN?! / johnadeoye - Proud To Be A Nigerian / soulsista - I'm New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.