Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Was Almost Lynched By A Bus Conductor � - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Almost Lynched By A Bus Conductor � (928 Views)

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email / Widow Turned Bus Conductor Relies On Weed To Deal With Lagos ‘agberos’ / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Almost Lynched By A Bus Conductor � by Helenbims(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
"My guy, poverty is a bastard"

"Have you ever been in a very speechless situation, where you felt like is a dream because of sapa?"

I Was Almost Lynched By A Bus Conductor

"Oshooodi, Oooshodi, Oooshodiooo"

The agbero continuously shouted.

I was so tired already. I had trekked all day long in search for job without any success. Sincerely, graduates dey suffer for this country no be small o.

The agbero said "follow me, see your motor for front," as he began to walk towards an eighteen-seater yellow bus.

"Saheed! See your passenger here." Said the agbero to the conductor.

"How much," I asked after settling down at the front seat of the bus.

"Your money na #200." Replied the conductor.

"Okay na."

In no time, the bus was filled up and we hit the road.

I was munching the gala I bought earlier while nodding my head to the Nairamarley gbese ko tesumole song echoing from the speakers. Omo! The feeling was something else.

"Oshodi, your money here," Said the conductor.

He was collecting the money seat by seat and when he got to my turn, I gave him what I thought was money.

"Oga, you dey whine me abi you no dey look face? Why you go dey give me gala leather?" He roared with a squeezed face like an hungry lion.

I wanted to shout back at him, then I noticed that I was indeed holding an empty sachet of gala �.

It happened that I absent mindedly threw out #200 (my last card) out of the window thinking it was the empty sachet of gala.

I begged the conductor to have mercy on me. As I was trying to explain to him, he grabbed my shirt and gave me a dirty slap. It took the intervention of a samaritan passenger who paid the #200 on my behalf before I could be released.

Omo! Poverty na bad thing o. If you no get money, you be dead body I swear.

Sincerely, the level of poverty and unemployment in this country has made many people to do lot of shit to make money but, I will never advice you to go the fraudulent way to make money. This is the main reason I have been clamouring that you get a skill and make money with it as a side hustle before that Certificate job will come.

Have you found yourself is this kind of messy situation and you felt embarrassed because you had no money?

Are you presently working for a peanut or not even working or in a situation that you do not know what next to do and no one is ready to help you?

The good news is here!

My friend, Ajeigbe Moruf Olalekan has just launched a super course on Fiverr business which he called "Fiverr Freelancing Money Pot".

The course is capable of making even a dullard nothing less than $500-$1,000 (that's roughly 250k-500k) monthly selling high-paying but low competition gigs he will teach you how to deliver.

Yours is just to follow him, do it the way he instructs and you'll get result in no time!

He explained step by step:

✅How you can open and operate foreign fiverr accounts even while you are in Nigeria

✅Hot gigs that have never been disclosed by any fiverr coach in Nigeria which can make you $100-200 within the first 3-7 days. It's a Huge Secret!

✅ Practical ways to deliver the services and make Foreigners pay you for it

✅How to rank your gigs so that you start getting orders immediately you opened your account

✅ How to withdraw your earnings into your Nigeria bank account etc.

I kid you not, Even village powers can't pursue you or stop you from making money with this- because It works massively 100%!

I have been teaching fiverr freelancing for sometime now, but when I saw this course, I marveled and wasted no time to buy it, because the Contents surpassed what I think I know.

The principle of money is that you make it work for you rather than keeping it idle in the bank or wasting it on silly girlfriends, needless things or sports betting. Invest that money on this course now and say goodbye to asking people for urgent 2k.

GUARANTEE!

If you buy this course and you don't get value for your money, I will personally refund your money and write you a letter of apology for wasting your time. Take my word for it!

He is running a promo price now but I bet you, he may increase the cost anytime soon. I have no power over that.

Want to see what the course entails?

Check it out here NOW! https:///3nEPIaZ

(1) (Reply)

No Money For The Ccna Exams / Job/career Seekers Forum! Coming Soon / Fosad Test On Friday June 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.