Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance (3098 Views)

"I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) / VIDEO: Corper Dehumanized By Female Army Officer Speaks About Her Experience / Youth Corper Dehumanized By Female Army Officer Speaks About Her Experience (VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by NaijaCover(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Update From . COM

A female Army officer identified as Lt. Chika Viola Anele, has been caught on camera punishing a member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Fidelia in Cross River after having an argument, Reports.

Nigerian journalist, Agba Jalingo, who shared the Video on Thursday As Obtained By , said the incident happened at the 13 Brigade headquarters in Calabar.

In the Video Sighted By , the officer is seen pouring unknown white substance on the kneeling Corps member after which she hit her with the bowl.

"JusticeForIfenyinwa. This is what a commissioned female Army officer, Lt. Chika Viola Anele, did to a youth corp member, Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Fidelia, serving at the 13 Brigade headquarters in Calabar after having an argument. We understand that the leadership in 13 Brigade are working to kill the matter. Let us make the officer very popular for all the wrong reasons. Share the video until it gets to the Chief of Army Staff and that Chika girl is brought to book."

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://web.facebook.com/agba.jalingo/posts/10159490391664738

Source: BLOG

Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by Flexherbal(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by NOC1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
where?
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by Jerryherd: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
smiley

Soldiers weren't trained for civilian activities, using them constantly for civilian opreations is just wrong... She's a combatant, trained to kill and torture, her temperament is not meant for slayqueen civilian corper

The Female lieutenant was also dehumanised and beaten from day one she joined the service

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by NaijaCover(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flexherbal:
Don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by Kayberg: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2021

Why did she do that?
Won't be surprised if it's because of harvested cassava.
But this request by the poster reminds of WWE WR3D, "Now you'd know what it means to have bad publicity." (I think I forgot the right sentence).

I just find that sentence amusing in the game.

Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by Davash222(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anything female is dangerous to human existence!

6 Likes

Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by goodmorning40: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:

Why did she do that?
Won't be surprised if it's because of harvested cassava.
But this request by the poster reminds of WWE WR3D, "Now you'd know what it means to have bad publicity." (I think I forgot the right sentence).

I just find that sentence amusing in the game.
Wake up!
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by thesicilian: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'd rather take a beating than allow that

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by NaijaCover(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
I, , will continue to say this

Most Of Nigerian Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer Apart From Pains, Tears, Sorrow And Heart Break, Women Heart Is Wicked.

Is Talking From Experience.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by gambia(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Vagina species harming each other since 1402.
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by Kayberg: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
goodmorning40:
Wake up!
Goodmorning.
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by goodmorning40: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:

Goodmorning.
Welcome back
I almost thought we lost u
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by Flexherbal(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
smiley

Soldiers weren't trained for civilian activities, using them constantly for civilian opreations is just wrong... She's a combatant, trained to kill and torture, her temperament is not meant for slayqueen civilian corper

The Female lieutenant was also dehumanised and beaten from day one she joined the service

Who do we blame?
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by tooth4tooth: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
The future is female undecided
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by Kandeed: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
The architectural tempo of Army barracks is enough sign to tell you this is not a place for Humans to be
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by Jerryherd: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flexherbal:

Who do we blame?

FG
Re: Female Army Officer Caught On Camera Bathing Corps Member With Unknown Substance by Seun(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2021

(1)

Avoid Ezenwata Bus For Ur Journey / In Need Of NCCF Family House Ibadan North East Address / NYSC Finally Released Timetable And Confirms 19A Pop Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.