Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) (54041 Views)

Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by madjune(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
They be killing snakes instead of boko haram boys.

Misplaced priorities.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by logan2(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Manq:
That snake is dangerous..
very dangerous, it kills in few minutes, and no cure
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by logan2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Vickyvice:
very dangerous. It's gaboon viper. In ika/Agbor language, it's called ajuani. Rarely bites, but if u touch its tiny tail, e don be for d person, death comes almost Swifty, if no immediate treatment.
rarely bites? Na na na, it bites anything that it poses a treat to it..

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by Traplord09: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
I hope de Snake can kill bandit
And send abba kyari super cup to EFCC for more
Qustion....at ICC..
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by Abujason: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dagger111:
See the big snake my boys killed in frontline 2 days ago. Wanted to post it on Tuesday but i was so busy with conference here and there.

Even with all the huge military budgets year after year, they can’t provide military boots to the soldiers. It shall never be well with Burantashi Buratai.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by blackboy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Frontline? Which? East or North East?
Frontline? Really?
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by thuxzwda1: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Is it only one picture you're posting

I wonda o....
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by stasius: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
viper
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by pooozeee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dagger111:
See the big snake my boys killed in frontline 2 days ago. Wanted to post it on Tuesday but i was so busy with conference here and there.

I guess you are a senior officer in the NA
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by nams77: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
justosee:
Small snake.

You called this a small snake?

That's one hell of a gaboon viper. Danger personified!!!
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by seunayantokun(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Killing an innocent snake at the frontline where they were supposed to be killing enemies of Nigeria, I mean terrorists and those ones they've decided to call bandits though they are terrorists?
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by Bamzyriches451: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omo
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by enemyofprogress: 4:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Lalasticlala and snakes be like roasted yam and palm oil
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by enemyofprogress: 4:30am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106101382:
#OPERATIONPYTHONDANCE
Kill all the terrorists causing deaths and anguish the sane was guys.

Dem go do boil am chop by now.
Some Nigerians eat anything eatable.
Yuck!

As it is in Nigeria, so it is for obodo oyibo,
The only difference is that, those ones no go ever boil dem own, as long as they are not Chinese cool cool cool
trash! Super nonsense. Go report me to moderators, cry cry baby tongue tongue
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by chizzypresh(f): 4:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje....

Lala just dey come back from one snake location now another one, abeg no kill this guy oooo, Aba

Kill ke
Lala will be dancing with joy jor

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by Dagger111(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2021
pooozeee:

I guess you are a senior officer in the NA

That's nt necessary here sir.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by Dagger111(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Abujason:

Even with all the huge military budgets year after year, they can’t provide military boots to the soldiers. It shall never be well with Burantashi Buratai.

Keep quiet man..... They all have standard boot. They are in the front line and u wont expect them to put it on 24hrs. Can you do same? Wawa
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by Dagger111(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Someone close to you is in the army and you find it convenient to crop his statuses and post as op.

Keep quiet, you don't knw me.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by Dagger111(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2021
dragunov:

Kill bandits and BH/Iswap. Not innocent snakes..

Yes sir.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by Dagger111(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
nIGERIAN SOLDIERS CANNOT KILL BOKO HARAM BUT CHASING AFTER SNAKE WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT

You can also join to do same.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by Cohelm(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
I am curious, how people actually kill the snakes. I think that it is a bit harder than killing some other animals like deers or something like that.
Re: Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) by alakhumeorobo: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2023
That's why I periodically pour 250ml to 500ml content of sniper or executor chemicals inside my WC sitter and flush with plenty water this help along to kill them inside the pipe or in the septic tank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Snake Killed In UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesa Campus After It Swallowed An Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.