Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form (13918 Views)

Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by DEEBOZZ(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mumusaphire:
but I heard they well educated.
Every State in Nigeria have well educated people remember!
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Mumusaphire: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
DEEBOZZ:

Every State in Nigeria have well educated people remember!
they said they had highest number of professors in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by tfelicityk(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Recycling of leadership...

What did he forgets in the government House again?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by kjhova(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
I have realised that the only thing an average Nigerian politician know how to do best is to contest for election.

Give them the power and they got nothing to offer at the end .

Here's the real problem:

1) The politicians, their cronies and the voters seem to be fixated on POWER rather than the OFFICE and its attendant DUTIES.

2) Therefore, electioneering and its aftermath seem more about carnival jamborees, giveaways and beef rather than campaigns, manifestos and speeches.

3) At the end of the day, the misconception is that the election winner has a mandate to RULE over SUBJECTS rather than LEAD his fellow CITIZENS!

All of the politicians, electorate and other stake holders here seem to jointly hold the misconceptions above as fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Miller232: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Taiwo500(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
These politicians and their lies
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by adonainana: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
There should be a law banning one time
Political officers from contesting in the same role once ever again

To encourage diversity and to prevent cross carpeting

If such law was in place people like Buhari won’t even be allowed to contest by law more less winning and Nigerians suffering what they went through these last 6 years

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Jolite(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Gamblers
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Generalkorex(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Moz22:
If I'm not mistaken... This old man was a governor of ekiti. Abi awon people yii ya werey nii? Allow another person rule na
E be like say any other better people in Ekiti State o.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by funshint(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don't think Ekiti has any other viable candidate apart from Opeyemi Bamidele.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Moz22: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Generalkorex:

E be like say any other better people in Ekiti State o.
doomed state
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by SuperbCrown: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

Pdp ....a party with ideology
ideology to steal, kill and destroy like thier brother APC
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by dheilaw1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mumusaphire:
I don't think ekiti have any good candidate in d state. from oni to fayose,to fayemi,to fayose again and fayemi again. now oni. hmmmm
wrong, it has never been from Oni to Fayose
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by PastorFire: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good development.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Bngf: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oh
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by techWriter3: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmm, Segun Oni.Once Fayose and Biodun Christie Olujimi supports himHe fit win
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Tomek09(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ekiti is just a small State with the least population after Bayelsa in Nigeria.

But how they managed to recycle or rotate the governor seat from those that have had a shot at the Government House, Ado-Ekiti baffles me.

From Olusegun Oni—Ayodele Fayoshe—Olukayode Fayemi—Ayodele Fayose—Kayode Fayemi—??(2022).

Now, Segun Oni wants to come back again grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Tomek09(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
funshint:
I don't think Ekiti has any other viable candidate apart from Opeyemi Bamidele.
He won't win if those holding the State hostage haven't endorsed him. Yorubas play loyalty and politics of endorsement too much. So, Bami Okpeyemi needs to reach out to top Political bigwits in the State.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by oluwatunechi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
This man again?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by obinoral1179(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
I still remember how will shouted segun Oni ole when he visited my Alma mater after increasing the tuition fees... All the best to him..
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by patrickmuf(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mopolchi:
You need Fayose's endorsement not just picking the form
Not the people?

We contribute to building strong men instead of strong institutions in our own little way like you're trying to do here...
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by MightyHand(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
As usual na. Rotation of power within the same cancus... They will never allow new names to surface
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by ogaemma: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
The reason Nigeria is backward.
Nigeria, always rebranding and recycling politicians.
The same recycling they did to General Buhari, the same recycling they about doing to Tinubu.
Tell me what has these expired man got to offer again, only to kill steal and destroy.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Dikegodspower(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
E no concern me, but I think all thoes people waiting for segun Oni will wait in vain.
Finish.
APC can't let that state go
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Mopolchi: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Not the people?

We contribute to building strong men instead of strong institutions in our own little way like you're trying to do here...
Mister man calm down. This is only party politics not general election.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by sureEbh: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mumusaphire:
I don't think ekiti have any good candidate in d state. from oni to fayose,to fayemi,to fayose again and fayemi again. now oni. hmmmm

It's from Fayose to Oni(not directly because Fayose was impeached illegally), Oni to Fayemi (Court order), Fayemi to Fayose and Fayose to Fayemi. Take note.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by patrickmuf(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mopolchi:
Mister man calm down. This is only party politics not general election.
Why should Fayose decide who bears the party flag?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Myhusband(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
does Bisi Kolawole stand a chance with Segun oni on the contest? anyway let's wait and see but I really hope Efon Alaaye get to Ekiti Top 1 sit, that blessed local govt need state government much investment and establishment
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by oyeb15: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Say no to second term. Ekiti is wasting off eight straight years in Fayose and Fayemi second terms. No achievement whatsoever.

The governorship should go East this time. Olujimi or Bamishile
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by JimiJunji: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
E don set for ekiti state. Probably these guys have some internal agreement we don't know of.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by funshint(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tomek09:

He won't win if those holding the State hostage haven't endorsed him. Yorubas play loyalty and politics of endorsement too much. So, Bami Okpeyemi needs to reach out to top Political bigwits in the State.
Sadly, politics of endorsement is everywhere. I think he also knows what to do. He's no novice.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form by Abalado(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Fayemi odigbere oo,APC odigbere o lekiti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Democratic Leadership Endorses Peter Obi For President / Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment / Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.