Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer (3865 Views)

How To Create The Perfect Gifts And Wine Baskets For Every Occasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer by Haylel: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
I have the perfect convertible laptop for graphic designing. It's specs are suited for illustrations, vector and raster graphics, digital artworks and all.

SPECS:
Processor: Core i5
Memory: 8Gb Ram
Backlight Keyboard
Touchscreen and stylus pen support
×360 revolve
Battery life: Minimum of 4 hours.
Operating System: Windows 10.

Does it have softwares pre-installed? Yes!
Photoshop 2021, Corel Draw 2018, Corel Photo paint, Illustrator and Autodesk Sketchbook. [For graphics designing]

Price: #160,000 [Slightly negotiable with respect to delivery]

Any problems? No, not one!

Clean body? Yes, as clean as new.

Modified:
Storage: 256 SSD
It doesn't come with a stylus but has stylus support.

Re: Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer by erad(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
You wrote everything up there but what actually matters.

What's the ROM?
Is it HDD or SSD?
What's the dedicated RAM?
It has pen support, are you selling with the pen?
Where are the pictures?

I feel these are important things that should have been stated especially for a system that you said is suitable for graphics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer by Haylel: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
erad:

What's the ROM?
Is it HDD or SSD?
Where are the pictures?

I feel these are important things that should have been stated especially for a system that you said is suitable for graphics.
The pictures I wanted to upload was large. I went to take it through WhatsApp to automatically compress it.
Concerning the storage and co., I will update the first post.

1 Like

Re: Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer by Haylel: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
erad:

What's the ROM?
Is it HDD or SSD?
Where are the pictures?

Re: Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer by Haylel: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Contact (WhatsApp): 07088733771
Re: Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer by erad(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Haylel:

The pictures I wanted to upload was large. I went to take it through WhatsApp to automatically compress it.
Concerning the storage and co., I will update the first post.

Alright... All the best with the sales.

I hope it goes to someone who truly appreciates the worth.
Re: Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer by Haylel: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Still available.
Haylel:
I have the perfect convertible laptop for graphic designing. It's specs are suited for illustrations, vector and raster graphics, digital artworks and all.

SPECS:
Processor: Core i5
Memory: 8Gb Ram
Backlight Keyboard
Touchscreen and stylus pen support
×360 revolve
Battery life: Minimum of 4 hours.
Operating System: Windows 10.

Does it have softwares pre-installed? Yes!
Photoshop 2021, Corel Draw 2018, Corel Photo paint, Illustrator and Autodesk Sketchbook. [For graphics designing]

Price: #160,000 [Slightly negotiable with respect to delivery]

Any problems? No, not one!

Clean body? Yes, as clean as new.

Modified:
Storage: 256 SSD
It doesn't come with a stylus but has stylus support.
Re: Don't Skip This!: The Perfect Laptop For A Grahpics Designer by PlaysNigeria: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nice pc

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Sketch With A Pen / Learn D Art Of Digital Photography, Video Editing, & Graphics Design(Bonus) / Get A Professional Logo, Flyer At An Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.