Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,423 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention (10546 Views)

Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home / Fayose Withdraw His Membership Of PDP Zoning Committe Over Presidential Ambition / Anambra Election: Mahmoud Yakubu, Kukah, Others Arrive Enugu Enroute Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by millionboi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Secondus should resign
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
FOR THE LAND YOU KEEP CAUSING,YOU SHALL NOT EAT THE GOOD OF THAT LAND...FOR AS MANY OF YOU NOT BLESSING THE LAND OF NIGERIA BECAUSE OF YA GENERATIONAL BAD LEADERS,YOU SHALL NEVA EAT THE BLESSINGS OF THE LAND OF NIGERIA.DESIST FROM CAUSING NIGERIA TODAY,SO THAT IT CAN BE WELL WITH YOU AGAIN. angry undecided NIGERIA LAND IS NOT THE PROBLEM,THE PROBLEM IS YOUR EVIL LEADERS ROOTED FR GRASSROOT TO FED LEVELS.

3 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by millionboi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kasyogenyi1:
Enugu is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state
no b Abuja national convention supposed hold?
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by 27Pushing30: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Waiting for idiaaats to tag this “cultists” handshake �

Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by AsawanaDgreat: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Their eyes go clear very soon, even APC
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by pickatyoubackup: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Less than 30 days away.
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Bamzyriches451: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Let them better decide well
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by AcademicWriter: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnn niggar Pdp ....a faction with philosophy
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Bngf: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Really
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by zicoraads: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
bosschinalu:
it has began
It has begun, not began.

Anytime you use these helping verbs 'has, had, have', always use the past participle of a main verb, not its past tense.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Bmaster(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=MissionaryArchi post=106100338]I'm very sure nothing worth hearing will come out from this meeting.
Never forget this "Every youth can fly but not every youth will fly"
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by wwwihy: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
contigiency:
Unfortunately, there has been meeting before this meeting, and the majority has already agreed to zone presidency to the North. And majority of those who endorsed to zone it to the North are still my Igbo brothers including Abaribe. So that when they lose, which is inevitable, they will turn later to tell the gullible members of the region how the North is marginalising us.

Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by tnerro1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
If they zone the ticket to the north, then I port to APC, wetin na, after 8 years of cow presidency you still want to continue another 8 years of another cow presidency. Don’t be deceived, if Atiku or tambawal enter there , it will be the same story. Any southerner should be President, let the country move forward small na
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
savcy:
Hear this from a neutral. If rumours of PDP zoning its Presidential ticket to the North is anything to go by, I think that the party is set for yet another disaster in 2023. In spite of all President Buhari's misdeeds and poor handling of the country from 2015-2019, the APC was able to attain 25% votes in some PDP enclaves. Majority of Atiku's votes came from the South (Atiku's perceived strong hold). Now, you have to factor in that most of Atiku's votes came in as a spite on the Buhari candidacy. In 2023, the calculation will be very different, and I don't think the PDP is taking cognisance of this fact. I feel their decision to zone the Presidential ticket to the North is predicated on a fear of losing, and not on sound political calculations. Because, in the last 7 years the game shifted from the North to the South. No well meaning Nigerian, North or South would vote a northern candidate. And from way I see it, most of the PDP governors couldn't care less which party wins in 2023. After all, they have the senate they can always run for.
Actually atiku lost north because buhari its from north.
With a northern PDP candidate and a southern APC candidate the calculation is gonna be different
I bet u if PDP goes north, APC will go north
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by savcy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
ANDREW91:

With a northern PDP candidate and a southern APC candidate the calculation is gonna be different

Seriously doubt that. I was a PO in the North in the last election. Those people don't care about Buhari as you may think. They vote party a lot over there.
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by aviara: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am not in support of zoning power to the north again after Buhari's calamitous 8 years of doom and suffering. But any move to push out the wicked, clueless and deceitful APC from power is welcomed by me.

I believe PDP is a more organised party with a more sincere inclusive ideology and better think tanks than what APC can ever offer.
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by obinoral1179(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Asgard73:
Power returns North.. Yoruba can go with their southern governors deceit.. while deceiving themselves.

Yoruba that forgot southerners in 2015 ..

tufaced idibias .. is not just a name .. but identity.

God punish evil.
What are you saying is irrelevant even if PDP can't give a South West their tickets they should atleast compensate the SE for their loyalty to the party all since democracy return to the country... the South West have the right to demand for a southern president From APC because they are loyal to it and if the APC decide to give it to the north so be it.
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
savcy:
Hear this from a neutral. If rumours of PDP zoning its Presidential ticket to the North is anything to go by, I think that the party is set for yet another disaster in 2023. In spite of all President Buhari's misdeeds and poor handling of the country from 2015-2019, the APC was able to attain 25% votes in some PDP enclaves. Majority of Atiku's votes came from the South (Atiku's perceived strong hold). Now, you have to factor in that most of Atiku's votes came in as a spite on the Buhari candidacy. In 2023, the calculation will be very different, and I don't think the PDP is taking cognisance of this fact. I feel their decision to zone the Presidential ticket to the North is predicated on a fear of losing, and not on sound political calculations. Because, in the last 7 years the game shifted from the North to the South. No well meaning Nigerian, North or South would vote a northern candidate. And from way I see it, most of the PDP governors couldn't care less which party wins in 2023. After all, they have the senate they can always run for.

You've played your own game in 2015,allow them to play theirs now...stop the B.L.A.C.K.M.A.I.L
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
osuofia2:
Power is going back to the North. PDP or APC. The North must complete Yar'Adau's years
Thank you my brother...
North all the way
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
savcy:

Seriously doubt that. I was a PO in the North in the last election. Those people don't care about Buhari as you may think. They vote party a lot over there.
Well dey do
2011 election
2015 election
They are all voted buhari
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by sheriffman(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
APC is PYO wherever PDP decides to go, we don't care

ANDREW91:

Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by wink2015(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
PDP are getting confuse.

Your 2023 presidency is coming to the south and you want to zone the presidency to the north.

Is that not A DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEADY BODY.
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by pavoda: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Arm chair political Analyst. The PDP is never going to just participate in an election just to say they did. They are intent on putting forward the best candidate and the candidate with the broadest support across party lines and country. If Atiku picks the party ticket it would certainly mean he deserves it, against all the opposition and media campaigns. No sentiments here, Atiku won the last election if we had a free and fair result put out. The south will vote as usual based on the perceived best qualified candidate, The north will do same due to Buhari' incompetence. #ATIKUKAWAI2023
savcy:
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by pavoda: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin grin ORDINARY COMMISSIONER. El Rufai is watching
sheriffman:
APC is PYO wherever PDP decides to go, we don't care

Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Penguin2: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
contigiency:
Unfortunately, there has been meeting before this meeting, and the majority has already agreed to zone presidency to the North. And majority of those who endorsed to zone it to the North are still my Igbo brothers including Abaribe. So that when they lose, which is inevitable, they will turn later to tell the gullible members of the region how the North is marginalising us.

Don’t tell me you want PDP to fall prey to Tinubu’s political shenanigans through Akeredolu.

No Southerner can win a presidential election for PDP in 2023 especially if APC also fields a southerner.

The north will vote APC again.

Let’s booth APC out first
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Penguin2: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
pavoda:
Arm chair political Analyst. The PDP is never going to just participate in an election just to say they did. They are intent on putting forward the best candidate and the candidate with the broadest support across party lines and country. If Atiku picks the party ticket it would certainly mean he deserves it, against all the opposition and media campaigns. No sentiments here, Atiku won the last election if we had a free and fair result put out. The south will vote as usual based on the perceived best qualified candidate, The north will do same due to Buhari' incompetence. #ATIKUKAWAI2023

Don’t mind all these emotional children.

They want PDP to fall to the shenanigans of Tinubu through Akeredolu who is demanding presidency for south.

When they were voting against GEJ, they didn’t remember southern interest.

Mumu people
Re: Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention by Penguin2: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
obinoral1179:
What are you saying is irrelevant even if PDP can't give a South West their tickets they should atleast compensate the SE for their loyalty to the party all since democracy return to the country... the South West have the right to demand for a southern president From APC because they are loyal to it and if the APC decide to give it to the north so be it.

And the SE is not interested.

No dey wail on our behalf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu / Umahi: Tinubu Does Not Need To Show Any Proof Of Life / Buhari: Rural Development Is Stunted Because State Govs Pocket LG Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.