Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nipseyartz - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nipseyartz (4214 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Some photoshop attempts:
Re: Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Original picture
Re: Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Photoshop 1
Re: Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Photoshop 2
Re: Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Photoshop 3
Re: Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
The 3rd picture is incomplete. I'll need to work on tidying up the shadows.

But I'd like to know what picture that the receipt looks most realistic on.

What's your opinion?
Re: Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
@spirul77 please let me know what you think on these.
Re: Nipseyartz by spirul77: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Seems you already arranged it yourself, personally I think it's 1good 2better 3best.
The first one I think the squeezing effect is too much and also the edges doesn't look attached to the main body, the second pic, the left part looks more attached than the right part and the third one I think is better, for me what I think matters most and makes photoshop real are the edges, the third has a better attachment to the main body so it looks more real. For the third pic the bent edge looks nice but you can also improve on it. I hail o baba. I couldn't find that app, can it also be done with the canva app?
Re: Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2021
spirul77:
Seems you already arranged it yourself, personally I think it's 1good 2better 3best.
The first one I think the squeezing effect is too much and also the edges doesn't look attached to the main body, the second pic, the left part looks more attached than the right part and the third one I think is better, for me what I think matters most and makes photoshop real are the edges, the third has a better attachment to the main body so it looks more real. For the third pic the bent edge looks nice but you can also improve on it. I hail o baba. I couldn't find that app, can it also be done with the canva app?
Yes: Edges and perspective (view) are very vital.

Thanks for your review, you always pay attention to detail.

The 3rd one looks best to me too but I really want to get it on the other background too because it's more challenging.
Photoshop is really vast and fun.

Funny thing is, I sent the 2nd picture to three friends on Instagram and asked them to tell me what was wrong with the picture and all three of them never noticed. They were talking about the time on the receipt (saying it was too early to eat that much) lol.
Even when I suggested photoshop to one, he said he didn't think so. grin

I believe you notice the errors more easily because I already told you that it's photoshop and you know a little bit about photoshop. 8/10 wouldn't notice lol.
I am confident on anyone you give a pass mark because you have a deeper seeing sight.

By the way did you get to download the picture editor app?
Re: Nipseyartz by spirul77: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Yes: Edges and perspective (view) are very vital.

Thanks for your review, you always pay attention to detail.

The 3rd one looks best to me too but I really want to get it on the other background too because it's more challenging.
Photoshop is really vast and fun.

Funny thing is, I sent the 2nd picture to three friends on Instagram and asked them to tell me what was wrong with the picture and all three of them never noticed. They were talking about the time on the receipt (saying it was too early to eat that much) lol.
Even when I suggested photoshop to one, he said he didn't think so. grin

I believe you notice the errors more easily because I already told you that it's photoshop and you know a little bit about photoshop. 8/10 wouldn't notice lol.
I am confident on anyone you give a pass mark because you have a deeper seeing sight.

By the way did you get to download the picture editor app?
thanks I couldn't get the app, can I use canva? Or you can send me a screenshot of the App.
Re: Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
spirul77:
thanks I couldn't get the app, can I use canva? Or you can send me a screenshot of the App.
No problem.
Both apps at the bottom. Yes canva is free but some tools are for premium members. But I'm using the free and it's great.
They both serve different purposes to me.
Re: Nipseyartz by spirul77: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

No problem.
Both apps at the bottom. Yes canva is free but some tools are for premium members. But I'm using the free and it's great.
They both serve different purposes to me.
no pics bros
Re: Nipseyartz by NipseyHustle(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
spirul77:
no pics bros
Here it is. Sorry, I did upload it not sure why it didn't show up.
I've been learning by practice.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ex1 Vs Panasonic Hvx200 / ###...how To Design Professional 3D Ecovers In 15 Mins For Free----### / The Guy Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.