Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nairalanders, Pls How Do I Resolve This BVN Name Issue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Pls How Do I Resolve This BVN Name Issue? (219 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Onnoghen: BVN Reveals More Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls How Do I Resolve This BVN Name Issue? by Enn214(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
I have 3 different bank accounts, & enrolled for BVN since around 2015 when it started.

Last week I wanted to use the Access bank account which has been dormant, & was told that I have to reactivate it.
I went there prepared with all the requirements & asked them to go on

When I returned for my ATM card, after spending more than 2hrs, I was told that there's a missmatch of my names...first name exchanged with surname... &. I was referred back to the bank which enrolled me for BVN (UBA)

I got to UBA today for the correction and this crazy people told me to go and do a newspaper publication, together with an affidavit first, before anything can be done..

This error on my names never came from me -o! I tire for naija!

What shl I do pls

Mods pls help my ministry.. lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders, Pls How Do I Resolve This BVN Name Issue? by daddytime(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just go ahead and do what they asked you to do.

It isn't that expensive.

5-6 k will sort it.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls How Do I Resolve This BVN Name Issue? by Emergingnation(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
You must do affidavit of changing of name and a newspaper publication ..

That's the only way...

Newspaper publication should be around 4k if am not mistaking...

(1) (Reply)

Cheering News From Islamic Development Bank On Minna-bida Road / Nigeria Society Of Engineers Honours Ukodhiko / Life Lesson You Should Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.