Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Achicha: Health Benefits Of Monkey Kola And Side Effects? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Achicha: Health Benefits Of Monkey Kola And Side Effects? (1146 Views)

Monkey Cola | Cola Lepidota K. Schum | Facts About Monkey Kola | Nutritional Ben / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achicha: Health Benefits Of Monkey Kola And Side Effects? by doksblog(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Actually, health benefits of monkey kola are myriad or many, and the last time I tasted the yellow monkey kola after so many years, was just few months back when I visited my maternal home in Umuahum, Ndegwu, Owerri West, Imo State.

It was given to me immediately it fell down from its tree while I was present discussing with my cousin. And my dearest cousin, by name Emmanuel, handed it over to me.

Actually, I have been eating monkey kola or Achicha as it’s being called in Igbo language, since I was small but wasn’t interested to know what it does to body or its health benefits.

However, I that God over life and knowledge, and I’m here as blogger to share with you some of the health benefits of monkey kola and its side effects.

And I personally believe that you will be excited to know more about this very wonderful fruit known as Achicha or monkey kola.

Are you ready? If yes, then let’s go there……………

https://doksblog.com/achicha-health-benefits-of-monkey-kola-and-side-effects/

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps To Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep / After 2years Of Delivering No Menstruation / My uncle is fine now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.