Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What On Earth Am I Here For? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What On Earth Am I Here For? (694 Views)

Earth Max Defense Corp / The Richest Place On Earth(book) / Activating Angelic Intervention As Humans On Earth Volume 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What On Earth Am I Here For? by Naomi2903(f): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Have you ever wondered why you were created?
Have you ever wondered what you have to offer?
Do you feel less about yourself?

Darling, You have a role to play and there is something you can perpetrate that no one else can do because you are unique.

You were not created by mistake, just in case you are questioning, let me show you that indeed you have a role to play.

Imagine if your teeth refuse to masticate the food you put into your mouth(They are like, "I don't want to chew anymore��).

Imagine if your legs decide not to walk anymore, It would not make any sense at all.
It means your body won't change positions.

Even though your teeth � looks small it has a role to play and it isn't intimidated by the size of the tummy�.

So, know your role( by discovering your purpose) and you wouldn't have to be intimidated or try to be like who you are not.

Speak positive words, to yourself e.g
I AM UNIQUE!
I AM NOT USELESS!
I AM EXCEPTIONAL!

I hope you are convinced now that no matter
how you think of yourself, you are here on earth for a reason!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Professional Needed / Are You A Writer And Good At Your Craft But Lack Gigs? / Ipod Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.