Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) (580 Views)

'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun / Photos From The Mass Burial Of 40 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Terrorist Attacks / Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) by Biodun556(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
. Edited

Re: Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) by Truthissupreme: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
And that beans so na chaff go many pass
Re: Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) by donbachi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wike will fire him for dis act...i trust am.
Save dis comment.unless he's not gonna see it.
Re: Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) by Biodun556(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) by Biodun556(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2021
donbachi:

Wike

Re: Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) by Lastmankc(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2021
donbachi:
Are you on cow dung?or you just want to comment.Wetin carry wike come imo state.

Re: Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) by Biodun556(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Lastmankc:
Are you on cow dung?or you just want to comment.Wetin carry wike come imo state.

The post was edited
Re: Federal medical center, oweri to give mass burial to unclaimed corpes(pic) by christejames(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Double wahala...

(1) (Reply)

Just In! How Governor Wike Blast Femi Fani Kayode | I Hate Artificial People � / Why Is Abia And Ebonyi The Least Affected States By IPOB Terrorists / 2023: Nigeria Needs Institutions, Not Rallying Round Personalities Like Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.