Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem (1503 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend / Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by HigherPower99: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Prince Chileem Ifeanyichukwu has aired his views about the happenings around Tonto Dikeh and Prince Kpokpogiri. He calls on all well meaning Nigerians to warn Prince Kpokpogiri to stop humiliating and treating Tonto Dikeh as trash else he shall see trouble in quontom!

Chileem Ifeanyichukwu warned that if Kpokpogiri ever makes any further childish move around Tonto Dikeh, he (Kpokpogiri) will have him (Chileem) to contend with! Enough is enough he said angrily..

Facebook: Chileem Ifeanyichukwu
Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by Snitch24(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol
You wan trend untop another person trouble

3 Likes

Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by ford101: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin ha ha ha
Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by Aboks(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
ALL FOR THE PUSSY

2 Likes

Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by elonmuskbaby: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Uncle too wan de be cheesy

See crafty antics o cheesy
Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by sammybest889(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha bcus light fit shine 4 dark no mean say rat go fit over throne cat.....I just de imagine how dis world 4 de if internet 4 no de

Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by NobleAngell(f): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto presented herself as trash to Kopogri (or whatever). Hence the treatment she's receiving.
Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by Iamagoodgirll: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin wahala no dey finish for this country
Who's Prince Chileem Ifeanyichukwu?

Prince Kpokpogrri x Prince Chileem grin
Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by thuxzwda1: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Trash!
Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by Emmanuel909090: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Who is this fool?
Re: Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem by OG1BABY(f): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's alright. I feel for this lady, seriously

(1) (Reply)

Writer-nkechi Ogbonna Accues Blogger Linda Ikeji Of Being A Secret Cult Member-d / Jim Iyke Turns 2face Wedding Into An Episode In His Reality TV Show / Cute Photo Of Stephnora Okere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.