Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Businessman Drags Wife To Court Over Attempt To Stab Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Drags Wife To Court Over Attempt To Stab Him (730 Views)

Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) / Thieves Rob Nigerian Man Of Phone, Stab Him & Update Attack On His Facebook Page / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Drags Wife To Court Over Attempt To Stab Him by NwaNimo1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
A businessman , Mr Onyeka Jonathan, on Thursday dragged his wife, Gloria, before a Customary Court in Jikwoyi, Abuja, over alleged attempt to kill him.

The petitioner, who resides in Jikwoyi said this in the divorce suit filed against his wife before the court.

“I can’t continue to live under the same roof with this woman, she wants to kill me.

“There was a little misunderstanding between us, she ran to the kitchen and picked up a knife to stab me, luckily I escaped.

“I had to scale the fence, to escape from her. grin

“I beg this honorable court to put an end to the marriage between me and my wife before she kills me,” he said.

The petitioner also told the court that his wife told him that she belongs to a evil spirit and that the spirit often controls her.

The respondent, Gloria, who is a civil servant, denied all the allegations and prayed the court to dissolve the marriage.

“I am fed up of this fruitless marriage, am treated with disregard because I am barren“. tongue

The Presiding Judge, Labaran Gusau adjourned the matter until Sept. 29, for judgment.

https://politicsnigeria.com/businessman-drags-wife-to-court-over-attempt-to-stab-him/
Re: Businessman Drags Wife To Court Over Attempt To Stab Him by Kestolove(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
He wants to kill d husband and japa with all his property nd her new found boy...am not surprise sha..her name says it all..na dem

(1) (Reply)

Man, 42, In Police Net For Sleeping With Girl, 9 / Man Faking Madness To Collect Sanitary Pads At Dumpsite Caught Red-handed (video / Shocking! Unilorin Student Beats Female Lecturer To Coma (read Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.