Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone (12388 Views)

Easybuy Phones And Prices 2024 / Easybuy Phones, Pros & It's Cons / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Taiwo20(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
I have noticed that phones bought on the Easybuy platform comes with a PAYTRIGGER app. This limits access to certain facilities or section of the phone.

The prominent ones I noticed are:

1. Inability to access Developers Option
2. Inability to factory reset the phone.
3.Inability to remove 'Paytrigger app' from device admin.
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Taiwo20(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
What can be done.

Payment was completed since February 2021 with no missed payment

Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by akinsto4ever(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oga go pay your money
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Taiwo20(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
This post if for techies, intelligent people and people who can actually read.

N.B: I even contacted their customer service but no head way whatsoever.

This is the first and only phone I bought via easybuy.
All other phones have been bought fully paid in cash ever since I noticed this

1 Like

Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Bobbykeenz1: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Go to their office na...
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by OnyeObodo: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2021
You want to run away with their phone.

If what you said is the truth, their office should be your next stopover. But no.

You are only trying to criminall own it by seeking the help of scammers and hackers on Nairaland.

Ole
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Alitair(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Vivo and some phones are exempted from the paytrigger options. I bought my phone via Easybuy and I have missed some payments though I am on them to make sure I am out of debts.
Below is a screenshot to prove that Easybuy has no power over VIVO

2 Likes

Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by chariisGRACE(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Alitair:
Vivo and some phones are exempted from the paytrigger options. I bought my phone via Easybuy and I have missed some payments though I am on them to make sure I am out of debts.
Below is a screenshot to prove that Easybuy has no power over VIVO

Op na Itel him buy.
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Akinfolarin9: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Samsung a3 core
Factory reset available although i have not completed repayment

Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Flamees(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Monitoring Spirit
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Gadafii: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2021
carry the phone go where you buy to comot the app na
sad sad
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by constance500: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2021
Taiwo20:
I have noticed that phones bought on the Easybuy platform comes with a PAYTRIGGER app. This limits access to certain facilities or section of the phone.

The prominent ones I noticed are:

1. Inability to access Developers Option
2. Inability to factory reset the phone.
3.Inability to remove 'Paytrigger app' from device admin.

Until after payment you can access developer option
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by constance500: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Taiwo20:
What can be done.

Payment was completed since February 2021 with no missed payment

Full rom flashing
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by najoomey(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
If you truly settle your debt then you can contact customer service of eazybuy they'll deactivate it within two working days Palmpay also are doing the same to OK CARD
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Taiwo20(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
constance500:

Full rom flashing

how?

if its long press of power button +volume down, that has been done
it wasn't successful
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Taiwo20(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
constance500:

Until after payment you can access developer option

payment has been completed since February 2021
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by constance500: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Taiwo20:

how?

if its long press of power button +volume down, that has been done
it wasn't successful

I mean the use of pc.. Give it to a trusted engineer who can flash the stock rom back on it or you can do it yourself if you're tech savvy
Re: EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone by Taiwo20(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2021
constance500:

I mean the use of pc.. Give it to a trusted engineer who can flash the stock rom back on it or you can do it yourself if you're tech savvy

Thanks. I will give it a trial. I will watch YouTube videos about it

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / Free 1000 Airtime Naira For Airtel Users Today / BlackBerry Storm 2 Versus BlackBerry Bold 2 (which Is Better?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.