Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Network Marketing May Not Be As Bad As You Think - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Network Marketing May Not Be As Bad As You Think (555 Views)

Change Your Traditional Mindset About Network Marketing And Take Action Now / 55 Best Paying Companies In Nigeria - Pls Include The One You Think We Omitted / Network Marketing Is The Next Big Thing.. Please Take Your Time To Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Network Marketing May Not Be As Bad As You Think by israelsteve13: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
If you follow my write-ups really well you will understand that for a long time I have been providing job opportunities and openings to a lot of teeming Nigerian Youth, although I charge a little personal fee to process your application should you decide to apply, This has in itself brought a lot of scare lines to my territory of which by Grace I am overcoming. But today I want to speak on why Network Marketing may be far better than waiting around for a white-collar job.

My Reasons:
Disclaimer: I want to first state here that the Views Portrayed here are originally mine and are not supreme, as well can be subject to adjustment.
With the scarcity of jobs in and around the country and the low cut payout budgets on these jobs when you eventually find one, it has become pertinent for the younger generation in this country to devise means of thinking for themselves with a whole lot of them tilting towards internet fraud and the saner ones starting up personal businesses to make ends meet, But today I wanted to focus on why Network Marketing is better than white-collar Jobs.

Network Marketing: Defining Network Marketing, I would say it is the same thing Banks want from their employees, it is the same thing Big successful companies want from their staff. It is the same Thing Churches want from their members and workers, it is the Same thing politicians want from their affiliates and no big corporation or business would stand without network marketing.

Now, why does it sound easier and better when it is enshrined in these bigger factions:
It is all Packaging, Old wine in new bottles, you don't Believe me? a bank would readily sack you as the Marketing officer if you fail to provide innovative strategies that bring in people, or as the sales officer you fail to close at least above-average number of sales for the Month.

We will stop right here for today,
If you have not yet found a trustworthy network marketing faction to theme up with, I have at least two very powerful teams you can Join, of course I will need to sign you up, its points for me, am talking about Superlife.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Urgent Vacancy / Are Rejection Mails Really Necessary? (Opinion) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.