Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? (4443 Views)

Download DSTV Cracked/mod VTV Apk And Watch Over 2500+ DSTV Live Channels Free / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth / What Will Our World Look Like In A Thousand Years From Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by 7victor(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
What some people cannot begin to realize is that the world cannot continue in this present state for so long.

We are only in 2021, and before 2500, the world will have changed so much so that if someone who is presently alive were to visit the Earth by 2500,

he/she wouldn't be able to recognize it anymore.

If the world has been changing and will continue to change in the next few decades. How much then will it change in the next many decades?

From history, you will see that many great nations rose and fell again.

US, Russia, Nigeria etc, will not continue to exist in the states they are now.

One day, they may split or merge with other nations to form new countries with new names.

At least this has been the pattern since man began to live on Earth.

Another thing that has characterized the Earth is war, and destruction of nations. Nations have been buried under the Earth and other unhabited parts have become nations over the course of human existence on Earth.

The present friction between the world powers could lead to history repeating itself.

It could lead to a new world emerging from the debris of destroyed nations.

It is completely clear from history that human beings cannot stay without fighting war.

It is totally true that sooner or later, a major war will break out which will lead to some nations ceasing to exist,

while some places which are currently forests,rivers, and seas will become lands for habitation.

Some places which are lands will become rivers,seas and forests.

Some places will be buried under the Earth.

That is why scientists end up digging up the debris of buried nations.

This has been the case since the Earth began and it will continue to be so.

Can you share what you think is going to happen in the next many decades?
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by AlexBells(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
So as well evolution can take place and then advanced humans can emerge thereby competition and adaptation can make them wipe out our species and they start an entirely new civilisation, how about that?.

It will take them apparently another 3000 years to clear up our mess and populate the earth apparently it will take about 4000 years for 50% of the current civilisation to disappear only some few structures remaining to showcase our existence.

Then the earth will look green again and single cell organisms will start all over, and then in next 50 million years, another species will come along the line humanity resurface again, I think the world is about recycling and most extinct creatures can be recycled given advancement in genetics so I believe the future will end and come severely sometimes having extraterrestrial along the line, thank you.
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by bmdmix11: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
which one is AD there
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by Ayo8(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
With all the nuclear weapons here and there... planet earth would be a dwarf planet by 2500AD!
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by AlexBells(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ayo8:
With all the nuclear weapons here and there... planet earth would be a dwarf planet by 2500Ad!
Why would planet earth be a dwarf planet, we can as well be blown into space dust just like the Saturn Ring I think when you think about dwarf in space you are talking about star life, like the sun could get into that dwarf stage but in the case of earth the composition are denser unlike the sun made of mostly gasses, so the earth can't become a dwarf it can however become debris and then much dust that would bring total darkness as the dust will block the sun from reaching the remains of the debris thereby causing an ice age, the whole waters will freeze abe darkness will endure but the real question is, would gravity work if the earth is shattered would each debris not pull the remaining part together and the earth would change shape but not blown to smithereens unless the core of the earth is impacted, the earth will be good for a long time into the future
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by Peacemaker123: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
AlexBells:
So as well evolution can take place and then advanced humans can emerge thereby competition and adaptation can make them wipe out our species and they start an entirely new civilisation, how about that?.

It will take them apparently another 3000 years to clear up our mess and populate the earth apparently it will take about 4000 years for 50% of the current civilisation to disappear only some few structures remaining to showcase our existence.

Then the earth will look green again and single cell organisms will start all over, and then in next 50 million years, another species will come along the line humanity resurface again, I think the world is about recycling and most extinct creatures can be recycled given advancement in genetics so I believe the future will end and come severely sometimes having extraterrestrial along the line, thank you.
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by Ayo8(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
AlexBells:

Why would planet earth be a dwarf planet, we can as well be blown into space dust just like the Saturn Ring
And what happens to earth's core..??
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by AlexBells(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ayo8:

And what happens to the earth's core..??
I updated the content, read again, unless the core is impacted then the earth is good or are you thinking about detonating a nuclear fusion bomb in the core, well you will be fighting worh the earth then, reaching the core is one thing and thinking that the core can not absolve any shock from the impact is another
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by 7victor(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2021
AlexBells:

Ok Sir.

Although the aspect of evolution,I believe man is evolving in a sense.

In the last many years, there has been increase in scientific advancement and definitely it will continue, throughout human existence.

By 2500, man will be able to do something that looks impossible now.

From discovery, the Earth has been the home of different animals and beings which got extinct and replaced by other animals and beings, just as you have said.
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by 7victor(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Ayo8:
With all the nuclear weapons here and there... planet earth would be a dwarf planet by 2500AD!

Ok Sir.

There have been fears the existence of nuclear weapons could lead to a situation whereby human beings are wiped out.

But there is nothing that can blow up the Earth into a dwarf planet.

I believe nothing will be able to destroy all lives on Earth, not to talk of making the Earth a dwarf planet.
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by Ayo8(m): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2021
7victor:

Ok Sir.

There have been fears the existence of nuclear weapons could lead to a situation whereby human beings are wiped out.

I believe nothing will be able to destroy all lives on Earth, not to talk of making the Earth a dwarf planet.

You can't be so certain because they have developed much more destructive weapons.
Weapons that make the one dropped in Hiroshima look like child's play. And we are only talking about now....
All the weapons are stored here on planet earth, not on other planets... it's like storing kegs of petrol in your house.
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by 7victor(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Ayo8:

You can't be so certain because they have developed much more destructive weapons.
Weapons that make the one dropped in Hiroshima look like child's play. And we are only talking about now....
All the weapons are stored here on planet earth, not on other planets... it's like storing kegs of petrol in your house.

Ok Sir.

Thanks.
Re: How Will The Earth Look Like On Or Before 2500 AD? by AlexBells(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
7victor:

Ok Sir.

The earth is used to extreme heat and radiation the question is whether living organism will survive, well be rest assured that even if the earth goes wild for some reason but next 2 billion years most likely, life will surface again, the universe is neither scared nor in a hurry, mankind had been able to make things that are not of the universe, anything supported by the universe is part of it and as well can't destroy it, mostly change, though I'm not saying that matter can neither be created nor destroyed but in the most part it is the universe absorbing itself

(1) (Reply)

How To Clone SIM Card Using SIM Cloning Tool / How To Activate My Master Or Verve Card To Make Online Payment?? / Let's Talk Cnc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.