Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video (27655 Views)

Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-year-old Nigerian Hawker Who Sings With An Angelic Voi / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by maxiart2(m): 5:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Nice one by RiRi baby.
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by adefitim(m): 5:08am On Sep 24, 2021
God bless the you were born. I am extremely happy for you Young Star
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by EdoRabbit(f): 5:10am On Sep 24, 2021
And so

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by mikaelzX(m): 5:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Same Twitter they banned

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:12am On Sep 24, 2021
I feel like the video was scripted but you can't deny the fact that she's very talented

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Kingcalls: 5:12am On Sep 24, 2021
We needed 2 influential stars from America to identify her talents here in Nigeria...
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by ntyce(m): 5:12am On Sep 24, 2021
This isn't true, someone is taking advantage of that girl to gain followers on Twitter...

Those screenshots were photoshopped.

No tweet of Rihanna endorsed the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by nedekid: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Waiting for KFC to contact vulturebbqrillz
Lolzzz
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by IkemChris(m): 5:17am On Sep 24, 2021
And her story changed.... There is God....
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by floss(m): 5:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Auxtin85:
Only God fit do am, those guys talking to her are warming up to take their percentage now

If they like let them do overheating, the girl owe them nothing, the girl is already made before they came, they should be paying the girl for granting them audience that will help their miserable blog sites.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by buzorcharles(m): 5:19am On Sep 24, 2021
GOD bless tundeednut.
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by InHeaven(m): 5:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Nice one. Meanwhile they should appreciate those young innovators as well, THAT'S WHAT MAKES A GREAT NATION.

This particular is personal, not being sadistic
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Ceejay57: 5:26am On Sep 24, 2021
make unah be calming down nah,she never blow, but congrats to her shaa
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by redcliff: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2021
the call has been picked. watch naija yeyebrites try to use this one for clout as always
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Metrofox(m): 5:33am On Sep 24, 2021
When God blow your whistle..... my brother, even if you no wear jersey you must play for the match

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Cashio(m): 5:36am On Sep 24, 2021
In this fame, please they shouldn't forget to give her education too.....
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Congratulations to Salle

And a big shout-out to fellow Nigerians honing their skills in their specific fields of endeavour

Don't give up.

You'll find the right partners you need to upgrade...
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by President99: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2021
xpressionx:
Am waiting for Zombies to add this as Buhari's achievement.
Congratulations girl.
Buhari government has helped to show case her talent to global players. Buhari 1: poverty 0
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by mu2sa2: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Lesson of this girl's story:
You really don't need anybody (man of god,
etc) to pray for you: Allah does what He wills.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by DropsMic(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Gbagura:
When you're meant to blow, even if you live in the remotest part of Somalia you go still blow las las. What God cannot do doesn't exist. Congrats girl. God that did yours will surely do mine and others.

Which of the God?
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by ceaser: 5:57am On Sep 24, 2021
mu2sa2:
Lesson of this girl's story:
You really don't need anybody (man of god,
etc) to pray for you: Allah does what He wills.

Abegi, make we hear word. No be the same twitter that serves as means of livelihood for many Nigerians, and has showcased many talented Nigerians to the world your darling master Buhari place ban on?

Despite him trying to hold Nigerians down, they are resilient and will still pull free of his shackles. In the end he will be the greatest loser because the citizens will still come for his head in due time.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Demigod22: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2021
I always tell my friends that only your physical struggle can not help you. When grace meet favour, you will succeed. Even the Bible says it is not by might or power,the race is not for the Swift nor the wise, time and chance happen to it all. When it is your time,even your mistakes will favour you. God bless those who are ready to uplift others, God bless our talents, God bless humanity. May we meet opportunity, grace and favour, where we least expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by BigDawsNet: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2021
It's about time

Guys your time and mine will surely come

Congratulations girl
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by fkj950ax(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
I feel like the video was scripted but you can't deny the fact that she's very talented

A found out B can sing
A got C interested in hearing B sing. C got prepared and they went looking for B.
They found B, had a conversation with B, turned on a camera and played a beat sample.

Where is the script in all of this?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by SmilingImabong: 6:09am On Sep 24, 2021
[i][/i]
Amen
kayusely70:
God shall steer helpers to me and my family too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by pyro62(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin come and make heaven lemme see
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Edge1(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106115478:
Awwwwww

Mechieonu dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by smartasuen(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2021
Just like He did in 2015 for Olajumoke that former bread hawker in Lagos, Jehovah Overdo has remembered this girl. All glory to Almighty Jehovah!!!!

Turn by turn our time will come, just believe!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Karlovych:

Why so harsh na?! grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi / Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.