Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. (2608 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / I Have HIV I Am Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by chatinent: 12:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Yes, you read right. There is a cure for it.

First, this isn't a traditional anything, or a digital marketing thing.

I am basically a researcher.

I happen to hook up with a friend who is a lab scientist. I was with him when a guy came for his tests...and sadly, he was positive. I could see the pains in the guy.

Long story short, we discussed about it and my friend told him he had nothing to be bothered about...then the discussion of the treatment came in.

It is time to rise up and remove that stigma!

I can link you up with sb who'd treat you..and you will be free!

Other agents who know this man, of course, out price tags.

How much will you pay me? I am not charging you a dime. Once you get treated, I don't mind a voluntary donation. Yes, I am concerned about you realising that it is real!

Where? The location is in Abia State, Umuahia.

Please note, we aren't never meeting in private places or my private house. If you live far, you can logde in a hotel you like.

My job is connecting you to this professor.

How am I sure?
Believe me, I have witnessed three positive people get treated, after months of approved drugs and prescription, they did a retest...and it was gone. Only one had a very low viral load and redid..and it was gone too.

Some people are also coming in from far and beyond to do this.

Am I a doctor? No.

Am I trying to scam you? No. Like I said, I will not charge you a dime here or in private. In a case you decide to (you are not obligated to) donate voluntarily after you have been treated, it is a different thing.

The doctor is a professor...and seeing is believing.

Interested persons could hit me up @ chatinent@gmail.com

I will never disclose your email or username. I wouldn't even ask you of it. I am interested in your getting treated.

Like I said, I will never ask you to pay me!

Why am I doing this? It is simple. It will help me expand my research. Most importantly, it will change the world. You will verify.

Does it mean you really have no gains from either you or anyone affiliated?
No. No one is paying me for this. If peradventure I should gain, it will be from your voluntary donation after you have been treated...and confirmed. Yes, I know I could easily add a price tag for the meetup and all that...but no.. just get well..that's enough.

Because of the numerous mails, I will definitely endeavour to respond to everyone.

Please if you must ask question via emails, write them once so I can have the time to reply others. You are free to ask them here too.

Remember, the location of this professor is in Umuahia.

Also note, for my convenience, and yours, we may never meet in person (I mean you and I)...but I'll surely give you detailed directions.

What happens when you get to Umuahia:

1. Book your hotel anywhere.

2. We talk on phone.

3. I direct you to the lab scientist. He knows me. He would direct you to the man who'd treat you.

4. I am out of the picture till you get well.

5. When you begin these processes, please testify here. Don't hide it up. Let others see it is real and working!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by AYNL: 1:33am On Sep 24, 2021
So HIV Can Be Cured Wonderful
Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by Ishilove: 4:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Essentially you're asking people to be test subjects? That's risky.

Bia chat, I hope this prof is not Dr Abalaka?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by chatinent: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Ishilove:

No, it isn't.

I also carried out my research. Some people he placed under treatment got well. And he isn't monetizing it that big. He also held a seminar which went fine.

One other good thing about it is that numerous practitioners here are patronising.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by Aboks(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by drimzsmoke(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
My chest is paining me...please it's too early for all this rough play nah
Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by iamyemiakins(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
This OP sef!
Just dey swim in business ideas grin
Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by olenyi: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

No, it isn't.

I also carried out my research. Some people he placed under treatment got well. And he isn't monetizing it that big. He also held a seminar which went fine.

One other good thing about it is that numerous practitioners here are patronising.

Good morning.

I would like to know if after the person is tested and is negative, is he required to continue taking the drug.

This is because I know that if one goes to a government hospital or approved HIV AIDS treatment center and abides judiciously to the prescribed ART drug regimen which is given free of charge, after some time, the viral load goes down to zero and any HIV test carried out returns a negative. But the person will still be required to continue taking the ART drug for life. Or it will resurface.

My regards.
Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by chatinent: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
No, I wasn't told they continue taking it.

olenyi:

I would like to know if after the person is tested and is negative, is he required to continue taking the drug.

This is because I know that if one goes to a government hospital or approved HIV AIDS treatment center and abides judiciously to the prescribed ART drug regimen which is given free of charge, after some time, the viral load goes down to zero and any HIV test carried out returns a negative. But the person will still be required to continue taking the ART drug for life. Or it will resurface.

My regards.
Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by SmartHanif(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Re: Do You Have HIV? I Have Found A Cure. Many Positives Are Getting Negative. by SmartHanif(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2021
I dare anyone with HIV to take 1 teaspoon of Habbatus-sauda (Black seed oil) in the morning before breakfast, 1 after lunch and 1 after dinner for six months. Do it in good faith and you would be surprised with result Godwilling!

(1) (Reply)

15 Shocking Before-after Pics Showing Effects Of Drug Abuse / What Supplements To Take When Pregnant / Benefits Of Alpha Meta / Alpha Spin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.