Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Making Money Online Has Become Very Easy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making Money Online Has Become Very Easy (489 Views)

Register & Review Brands To Earn In Dollars. Very Easy / You Can Start This As A Business... Very Easy... Just Referrals / Very Easy And Reliable Business With Just Your Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Has Become Very Easy by chemitech(m): 1:18am On Sep 24, 2021
You Don't Need For Too Long You've Been Struggling To Make Money Money Online And Live The Life Of Your Dream

Well, I understand your pain. I was once a broke marketer before.

My name is Muritala Muhammad popularly known as Alfachemistry. I'm a marketing consultant.

Some years ago, that was exactly 2007, I started marketing online. Just like everyone else, I wanted to make all the ONLINE MONEY I used to hear to cater for my needs and support my mum and dad.

I used all the TOOLS that could generate money including GOOGLE ADSENSE, but no one worked for me.

Poor me!

I changed my business and started making sandals of high quality, yet I could barely make 2 sales in a week.

Later, I learnt that if I wanted to make more sales, I needed to have a very large audience, so what I did was...

I joined gain-contact groups on WhatsApp. I gained over 3,000 contacts, still my sales was very poor.

One day, I cried hard within myself, "For how long would I continue to live in abject poverty?!"

Why are my families not supportive?

Why are my friends not helpful?

During my struggle, I heard about Facebook Ads and how people used it to make a lot of money online with little budget.

I closed my eyes and pulled out ₦5,000 from my accounts and used it to run Facebook ads. 3 days later, I got one conversion. I was optimistic, I added ₦10,000 again....at this time, no conversions...I added ₦10,000 again, still no conversions...

Before I could figure out the problem, Facebook had disabled my ad account.

I gave up and continued with organic ads, but still, there was no difference.

I beat my prices down ridiculously to attract customers. In fact, sometimes, I would send broadcast, describe my products with sweet qualities and overwhelming benefits and even stack a lot of bonuses.

But still, I couldn't make enough sales.

Most of the time, the conversations end with:

Silence; or

"I will get back to you"

"I will think about it"

"When I'm ready, I'll let you know"

"It's my partner that needs it, let me talk to him"

....and so many other ridiculous excuses

that made me cry out one day:

"Who did I offend?!!!!"

However, in my quest for success, I discovered the cause of the problem and the awful MISTAKES I was making repeatedly.

But wait, one thing about those mistakes is that they are UNIVERSAL.

I call them UNIVERSAL because, it is the same mistakes 98% percent of those who couldn't make money online are making.

You might be wondering how I got the statistics (98%).

I understand.

I'm a researcher, people know I don't play with figures. I had interviewed 100 young entrepreneurs who wanted to make money online including my younger sister, only 2 of them are not making those mistakes.

Now, you might be surprised why there are too much of people making those mistakes. Wouldn't the mistakes be so terrible that we shouldn't have those people to blame?

Well, by the time I finally reveal the mistakes to you, you will see that those mistakes are INFINITESIMAL, in fact, they are SUBTLE.

Unless someone you used to obey tells you, you'll not believe that those TRIVIAL things are what actually cost you money and sales.

You see, there's a lot of information on the internet today, and the best part is that, most of those information are not for you, as a starter.

The game has become very tight, everyone is hunting for whom to sell to.

That's why I've decided to save you from the hands of the hunters, give you clarity and the roadmap, so you can stay focused making the money of your dream.

And you're paying me no fee for teaching you all this.

In fact, no paid class after this.

Just get the video demonstrations and move on.

Below is a few from the testimonies from the past students I've taught.

If this resonates with your values, message me on Instagram, by clicking the link below

GIVE ME THE VIDEOS

to get all the video demonstrations on WHAT to do and HOW to do it, to make money with your smartphone doing what you love.

Alfachemistry
The Prince of Closing™

WhatsApp: 08186384276

(1) (Reply)

Been Educated Or Certificated / Looking For SIWES Placement In A Construction Firm Within Kaduna / NYIF To Train 10000 Shortlisted Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.