Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil (8193 Views)

Best Bank To Withdraw As A Foreigner In Brazil(photo) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Starting your life in a new country is hard enough and even harder when you are coming to a português speaking country from an English or French-speaking one, you might find it a little bit difficult to navigate, but fear not because many Brazilians are nice and ready to help.

If you don't have the money to set up a small business in Brazil you can work in a factory, you can find factory jobs everywhere and as long as you are ready to work you will find one.

You can sell on the street, you can do this if you are ready to look for money and you are not shy and you can run when the street vendor police show up, lol. my brothers from Senegal do not always work for people I have lived in other countries and Senegalese basically sell on the street and I tell you there is money to be made on the streets, imagine where you don't pay any rent or taxes, all the money you make goes into your pocket but have this in mind if you are caught by the street vendor police your goods would be seized and would only be returned if you can pay fine.

Alternatively, you can find a shop owner and pay to stay in front of his shop and you can be paying him every month and you can go to the street vendor police and apply for a license that allows you to stay on the street and you pay your taxes.

Street Truck, in brazil those mobile food trucks are used a lot, they use them a lot at night to make burgers and other stuff, so you can buy one, but you need a car to move it around, you can use the trucks to sell anything you want.

Brazilians mostly want to learn English because majority of Brazilians are pro USA and Canada, but I don't want to go into politics because we still have Brazilians that are not pro USA.you can start by teaching English online or you can apply to teach at a school.

Uber or 99 if you have lived in Brazil for a while and you know the routes or you can use your map very well you can be a uber driver or 99 and you can earn.

You can be a delivery man in Brazil we call them motor boys, you can work for uber eats or rappi or the rest

You can come to brazil with a work visa

You can distribute flyers I think they pay 50 reais per day

If you have a skill you would also make money, you can open your shop, and depending on your skill you can get the paperwork that you need.

Brazilians like to shop online and you can go into dropshipping and Brazilians generally like things to be delivered to them you would make money if you add delivery services to your online business in brazil. you can do any online business they would buy.

If you are rich set up a (large) company or buy a farm, lol

In Brazil they also believe in our African religion so you can bring Ifa spiritual materials to sell and you can also sell bitter kola and kolanut

You can also bring in African food stuffs as well like egusi and dried fish

Lastly, you can open your own shop and sell whatever you like the Bangladeshis in Brazil are known for selling fruits and vegetables in Brazil, that is their line of business so you can choose to do whatever you want, so there are many legal ways to make money in Brazil, I mean, there are different ways.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/06/4-business-you-can-do-as-foreigner-in.html?m=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by dehiero: 3:14am On Sep 24, 2021
How much does the language school (Portuguese) cost in Brazil to study
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 24, 2021
dehiero:
How much does the language school (Portuguese) cost in Brazil to study

Not sure of the price
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Love ur blog,

Kuddos

Kip it up

3 Likes

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by dingbang(m): 5:42am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok.
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Love ur blog,

Kuddos

Kip it up

Thank you

1 Like

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Officialhorlah(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Love your write ups and blog but pls add pictures kiss

2 Likes

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Love your write ups and blog but pls add pictures kiss

Thanks, sure I will post soon
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by thatsleepboy1: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Informative. Thank you so much.

What I'm seeing on your blog is very interesting, encouraging. Pls can you find out about refugees in Brazil? Cos I'm working on that soon as leaving here is not easy.

1 Like

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Informative. Thank you so much.

What I'm seeing on your blog is very interesting, encouraging. Pls can you find out about refugees in Brazil? Cos I'm working on that soon as leaving here is not easy.

Thanks, brazil grants asylum as long as you are on Brazilian soil

2 Likes

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by thatsleepboy1: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Thanks, brazil grants asylum as long as you are on Brazilian soil

Thank you sir.
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Richhard(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brazil?

If there is a country I'm never going to, it's Brazil, high crime rate, gun violence, I normally watch a channel on YouTube about self defense and stuff, most of the videos we learn from are from Brazil, if you see two guys on a motor cycle in Brazil, they're robbers!

1 Like

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Richhard:
Brazil?

If there is a country I'm never going to, it's Brazil, high crime rate, gun violence, I normally watch a channel on YouTube about self defense and stuff, most of the videos we learn from are from Brazil, if you see two guys on a motor cycle in Brazil, they're robbers!

Does America not have a high crime rate? Chicago? And some other states, the media have really painted Brazil black and I have been here for years and I have not experienced anything and I always tell people Brazil is not all about the favelas and rio and even Americans are relocating to Brazil and infact many have lived here for over 30yrs,yes people use motor bike to Rob people but it does not mean everyone on a motor bike is a thief, it is just like one chance in Nigeria and Brazil is truly not everyone, Brazil is a country for fun, happiness and family

3 Likes

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Bifwoli: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2021
Brazil is a country of terrible inequalities ,very violent slums and cold blooded drug traffickers who control those places.Even Brazilian police fear to venture into those slums ...and on the other hand incredible natural beauty and great infrastructure.

Too bad black people form over 50% of Brazil's population but they're mostly unseen,discriminated and mistreated.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bifwoli:
Brazil is a country of terrible inequalities ,very violent slums and cold blooded drug traffickers who control those places.Even Brazilian police fear to venture into those slums ...and on the other hand incredible natural beauty and great infrastructure.

Too bad black people form over 50% of Brazil's population but they're mostly unseen,discriminated and mistreated.

Have you lived in Brazil before? I ask this question so i would know how to respond
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nicoswit(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Have you lived in Brazil before?
Seems there's is high discrimination against black in Brazil since alot of people are mentioning it.
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nicoswit:

Seems there's is high discrimination against black in Brazil since alot of people are mentioning it.

That is a lie, I am black and I live in Brazil, look many people talking about this do not even live in Brazil and Brazilians are the nicest people on planet earth and let me even ask you is there any country where they don't discriminate against black? Even the USA,Canada, UK ad and many other countries even in Africa and even in Nigeria we discriminate.

Of course every country created by white people would always have white people running the country,but you can be whatever you want to be in Brazil as long as you work for it, the former president lula is not a white man but he is loved by almost all in Brazil and he was a 2time president

They give black people spots in universities

Discrimination is a rich/poor thing, if you are rich and black nobody would discriminate

4 Likes

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Originalsly: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

That is a lie, I am black and I live in Brazil, look many people talking about this do not even live in Brazil and Brazilians are the nicest people on planet earth and let me even ask you is there any country where they don't discriminate against black? Even the USA,Canada, UK ad and many other countries even in Africa and even in Nigeria we discriminate

Bro.... why would you try to disagree with facts? Blacks are pretty much shut out of the main stream period. If you live there and don't know this then you live in a bubble. How many local lacks have you ever seen in any senior management t position? Whatever job you may have... and the respect you're having is most likely because you're a foreigner.

On operating a food truck .... do you really believe one can do that? ... such operations are controlled by cartels/gangs.... pay to play... if they want you to. Abeg.... if you're telling about the roses on the rose bush.... do let them know of the thorns too. And for those with doubts about serious racism... look at South American soaps period.... how often do you see Blacks?... let alone a Black main character?
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro.... why would you try to disagree with facts? Blacks are pretty much shut out of the main stream period. If you live there and don't know this then you live in a bubble. How many local lacks have you ever seen in any senior management t position? Whatever job you may have... and the respect you're having is most likely because you're a foreigner.

On operating a food truck .... do you really believe one can do that? ... such operations are controlled by cartels/gangs.... pay to play... if they want you to. Abeg.... if you're telling about the roses on the rose bush.... do let them know of the thorns too. And for those with doubts about serious racism... look at South American soaps period.... how often do you see Blacks?... let alone a Black main character?

Let me break this first BIG LIE.. Food trucks are NOT controlled by any cartel maybe you mean inside the favelas(ghetto) , who born cartel well for Brazil to control anything outside the favela, Brazil is not a law less country.

Lol you are funny the ex president of Brazil, he was a 2 time president he is not a white man, so how did he get there?infact he would contest again next year

We have many rich black Brazilians, management positions? I am talking about black company owners

racism in Brazil is mostly in the south of Brazil and this is where you have Europeans, they settled there and it is not an open kind of racism(like America) and in Brazil rasicm is a crime and besides don't we have tribalism in Nigeria which one is worse?

Racism in American is 100%

Racism in Brazil 30%

You see the big gap

I am blogging about Brazil and I am talking about everything but I am focusing on the positive side to change that narrative that the media have already painted, do you know we have a place like Germany and Switzerland in Brazil? Lol the media would never show it, I would talk about it soon

The Brazilian Kind of racism is not the kind you have in the USA where you have someone screaming and telling you to go back to your fi
-ing country

Lastly nobody can tell if I am a foreigner in Brazil unless people that know me personally, or where I work, Brazil is mixed, we have Asian Brazilians, Arab Brazilians, afro Brazilians, we are all mixed, so it is hard to tell if i am a foreigner in Brazil the only way you would find out is if I can't speak Portuguese

4 Likes

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by ochefio: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
How can I get a work visa to work in Brazil?
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Bifwoli: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Have you lived in Brazil before? I ask this question so i would know how to respond
Have you walkbrazil4k lived in "USA ,The UK ,Canada and even many countries in Africa "....those are your own words judging other countries .

I could've been more open to give a straight answer but your own sentence above gave me chills that you're not practicing what you preach.
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bifwoli:
Have you walkbrazil4k lived in "USA ,The UK ,Canada and even many countries in Africa "....those are your own words judging other countries .

I could've been more open to give a straight answer but your own sentence above gave me chills that you're not practicing what you preach.

Do you know if I have lived in those countries that you mentioned?

The USA issue is an open secret and everyone talks about it but what you said about Brazil is not true, you are right about what happens in the favelas(ghetto) but brazil is not all about the favelas, many people that talk down on Brazil have not even lived in Brazil before and that is why I asked
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
ochefio:
How can I get a work visa to work in Brazil?

Not sure
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by BrickDevo: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
How can one get to live in Brazil from Nigeria
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Originalsly: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I am blogging about Brazil and I am talking about everything but I am focusing on the positive side to change that narrative that the media have already painted, do you know we have a place like Germany and Switzerland in Brazil? Lol the media would never show it, I would talk about it soon

The Brazilian Kind of racism is not the kind you have in the USA where you have someone screaming and telling you to go back to your fi
-ing country

Points noted..... it was unfair for me to make generalizations about Brazil ... maybe only Brazilians speak Portuguese and football is in their DNA. It is a huge country... and very diverse in every aspect. On places like Germany and Switzerland... I did not know .... never heard about... but I'm not at all surprised since after World War 2 ... many Nazis fled to South America.... Argentina in particular I heard a lot about and their massive effort to rid the country of Blacks period.

Same with US... you really think a White can shout that to a Black anywhere in the US? One lawyer guy or something like that went off on on a Spanish woman in NYC subway .... calling her all sorts of racist names. The same White people found him out.... closed down his office... threw him out of his apartment... and ran him out of town. Trump.. as President... a New Yorker... avoided the city like the plague... people hated him for his racists comments... White people gave him he'll in his own town. Racism is subtle in most of America ... and mainly from the older generations.
Las las.....looking forward to see what is not really out there about Brazil.
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Originalsly:

Points noted..... it was unfair for me to make generalizations about Brazil ... maybe only Brazilians speak Portuguese and football is in their DNA. It is a huge country... and very diverse in every aspect. On places like Germany and Switzerland... I did not know .... never heard about... but I'm not at all surprised since after World War 2 ... many Nazis fled to South America.... Argentina in particular I heard a lot about and their massive effort to rid the country of Blacks period.

Same with US... you really think a White can shout that to a Black anywhere in the US? One lawyer guy or something like that went off on on a Spanish woman in NYC subway .... calling her all sorts of racist names. The same White people found him out.... closed down his office... threw him out of his apartment... and ran him out of town. Trump.. as President... a New Yorker... avoided the city like the plague... people hated him for his racists comments... White people gave him he'll in his own town. Racism is subtle in most of America ... and mainly from the older generations.
Las las.....looking forward to see what is not really out there about Brazil.

Yea Bro this is why I am doing this to show people the other side of Brazil, infact no country in Africa can match brazil not even close and Brazil is better than alot of countries in Asia,Europe, Middle East and even in South America.

Yea they also tried to whiten Brazil but it didn't really work and this is why we have the so called brown people in Brazil

The picture below is a place like Germany in Brazil, Germans settled there, I would be visiting the state myself soon, the diversity of Brazil is their strength

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by OffixialDestjos(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Can we talk more on Whatsapp sir �
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
You can also sell IFA stuffs and African food stuffs in Brazil
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is what I mean by ifa stuffs, they buy them alot in Brazil, even kolanut

Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Ndoki85(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Not sure of the price
please can you receive me if I come, I'm from Rivers state
Re: List Of Businesses You Can Do As A Foreigner In Brazil by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ndoki85:
please can you receive me if I come, I'm from Rivers state

I can try

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Warns Against Picking, Dropping Of Passengers In Unauthorised Places / Fuel Scarcity: Transport Fares Go Up In Kogi / 12 Ways To Avoid Causing Accidents On The Third-mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.