Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Bbnaija: I Will Offer Nini's Boyfriend 5 Million To Leave Her For Saga - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Will Offer Nini's Boyfriend 5 Million To Leave Her For Saga (1887 Views)

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Will Offer Nini's Boyfriend 5 Million To Leave Her For Saga by Nairablink(m): 4:51am On Sep 24, 2021
A businessman simply identified as Oku has offered to pay off the boyfriend of BBNaija housemate, Nini, with a whooping sum of 5 million to leave his girlfriend her fellow housemate Saga.

This development is coming on the heel of the secret mission assigned to Nini by Big Brother on Tuesday.

Her disappearance really took a toll on Saga who was spotted weeping after searching fruitlessly for her in the house.

Reacting to this, Oku tweeted on Wednesday that he will send five million naira to the account of Nini’s boyfriend if he willingly agrees to let her be with Saga.

Also Read: Nigerians React as Big Brother Gives All Housemates 20 Minutes To Find Nini

According to him, he does not want Saga to have a mental breakdown when Nini returns to her boyfriend after the Read more

Re: Bbnaija: I Will Offer Nini's Boyfriend 5 Million To Leave Her For Saga by Tony4555(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2021
grin angry
Minister for simp and women affairs grin grin

Kindly check my signature
Re: Bbnaija: I Will Offer Nini's Boyfriend 5 Million To Leave Her For Saga by kenzysmith: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Mumu
Re: Bbnaija: I Will Offer Nini's Boyfriend 5 Million To Leave Her For Saga by Nairablink(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Palworld APK : How To Get The Android Game For Free / Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" / Isaakaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.