Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game (21557 Views)

Ighalo Set For Eagles Comeback, Included In Squad To Face Cape Verde, Liberia / Nigeria 33rd In New FIFA Rankings / Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by CondemnBattery(f): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Who have Ps4 for sale?
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106115686:
Joshua bobo.

Ghen Ghen.
We can't wait for this Fight of the Year!!!

ALL of us
@[/color] stand with Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua.

Son of the soil.
Omo Baba himself cool cool cool
Well brought up pikin.

Our darling Wailing Boys,
Sorry for your migraine in advance on seeing this beautiful pinshures again..... tongue

[color=#990000]Time for selfie jor kiss kiss kiss

SHUT UP THERE!!!

TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by temitope27(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2021
witworth:
no, na hair baller or ear baller.
What is wrong with you self.
is Joshua a footballer? U dey mad?
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by highskies(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
Fifa 22 is out, I'm still at 19 tongue

FIFA 22 is absolutely amazing. Very intelligent defensive and attacking runs.

Experienced it on PS5.
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by highskies(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2021
temitope27:
is Joshua a footballer? U dey mad?

He was also on FIFA21 volta
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by bleskid: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
what's special about that
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by crafteck(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:

U no miss much, its been bullcrap for a long time. 19 was the last great fifa, using combo to score, now they run around like they are epileptic, some defenders stand like they are not in the match, as if they are thinking of Nigerias problems...
As for mid fielders, instead of preparing to tackle, they just stroll like that crying thing inside bush always looking for its mat, im not insulting them o, im not even from ibadan, these are fifa 21 facts undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by youngestgrad(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
I am still at 12 grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by ReneDaniels: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2021
I love the Fifa game the only thing am worried about is the price you go they hear you 40k for ps4 then 50k for ps5 .. Thank God am not a football lover go adventure games jare. When the price drop and when the jail tagged version is out we gonna get it
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by Martinez39s(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2021
OBTMOS:

Me too, am still playing 19.
I got 20 but when back to playing 19.
FIFA 21 is actually a good fifa game, the best FIFA I have played yet. Give it a try. Get FIFA 21 and play the updated version.

Ancecoker:
grin
FIFA sucks

PES is Bae kiss

Like for FIFA share for PES
FIFA is far better than PES, except you want to kid yourself. PES will never measure up.
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by Martinez39s(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2021
crafteck:
U no miss much, its been bullcrap for a long time. 19 was the last great fifa, using combo to score, now they roun around like they are epileptic, some defenders stand like they are not in the match, as if they are thinking of Nigerias problems...
As for mid fielders, instead of preparing to tackle, they just strole like that crying thing inside bush always looking for its mat, im not insulting them o, im not even from ibadan, these are fifa 21 facts undecided
LOL. FIFA 21 is the best FIFA game I have played yet. People who keep trashing FIFA don't know how to play or haven't taken time to master the particular fifa they are playing. Every FIFA game is different; for example, the AI defender blocking in overpowered in FIFA 21 and the pace is faster compared to FIFA 19 and FIFA 20. Lastly, no game is perfect; fifa gameplay, on rare occasions, can be crazy at times, but it's like that in every FIFA.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by crafteck(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
LOL. FIFA 21 is the best FIFA game I have played yet. People who keep trashing FIFA don't know how to play or haven't taken time to master the particular fifa they are playing. Every FIFA game is different; for example, the AI defender blocking in overpowered in FIFA 21 and the pace is faster compared to FIFA 19 and FIFA 20. Lastly, no game is perfect; fifa gameplay, on rare occasions, can be crazy at times, but it's like that in every FIFA.

I wont argue, like me and a hundred others agreed it was bull shit, if it doesn't improve in 22, we are PESsing forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by Martinez39s(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2021
crafteck:
I wont argue, like me and a hundred others agreed it was bull shit, if it doesn't improve in 22, we are PESsing forward.
Anyway, I get why people find FIFA 21 difficult and frustrating. The gameplay, especially when you are on defense is relatively unusual when compared to other FIFA's; you just need to time to relearn and master it. Maybe I am good because I have the game at home and I have been playing it since it came out. Hey, it doesn't matter now since FIFA 22 is coming out. grin I am yet to try FIFA 22.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by femi4: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
Team winning eleven 8
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by crafteck(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
Anyway, I get why people find FIFA 21 difficult and frustrating. The gameplay, especially when you are on defense is relatively unusual when compared to other FIFA's; you just need to time to relearn and master it. Maybe I am good because I have the game at home and I have been playing it since it came out. Hey, it doesn't matter now since FIFA 22 is coming out. grin I am yet to try FIFA 22.

We had a year, we still say its bullshit, 70 percent of my customers might beat you even though youve mastered it, mastering nonsense doesn't stop it from being nonsense, do you know how unstoppable some sprinters are?, do yo know how incoherent that marii speed move is?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by Martinez39s(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2021
crafteck:
We had a year, we still say its bullshit, 70 percent of my customers might beat you even though youve mastered it, mastering nonsense doesn't stop it from being nonsense, do you know how unstoppable some sprinters are?, do yo know how incoherent that marii speed move is?
I guess everyone should play the game they are comfortable with. BTW, in real life, aren't some players faster than most defenders (Mbappe, for example) ? In FIFA, some players have high sprint ability. Isn't it unrealistic to expect that defenders outrun some of these fast players, especially in the early stages of the game?

Anyway, let's see what FIFA 22 has in store for us. Is FIFA 22 out yet?
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by Clinghton: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Where can I download FIFA 20 or 19
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by crafteck(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
I guess everyone should play the game they are comfortable with. BTW, in real life, aren't some players faster than most defenders (Mbappe, for example) ? In FIFA, some players have high sprint ability. Isn't it unrealistic to expect that defenders outrun some of these fast players, especially in the early stages of the game?

Anyway, let's see what FIFA 22 has in store for us. Is FIFA 22 out yet?

Carlos was fast and we enjoyed it, do you know why? All defenders were coordinated just like in real life, now 90 percent of the time tgey act like they came to masturbate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by DrDax: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Codedrock:
Stupid EA/Fifa... Nobody cares about Volta, they really need to bring back The Journey.
After all this while they have chosen to still not add Nigeria to the list of African national teams.
I feel bad already because I know I am still gonna buy the stupid game when its out just out of boredom.

Do we have a team?

Blame Gernhat Rohr first. wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by purplekayc(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2021
Buildingplug:
release date is Oct 1
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by Vickho6(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2021
ITbomb:
PES2016 is still with me
My pako pentium 4 no fit play anything higher

grin grin grin grin grin grin, chai

Are you sure,, me that am playing 20 still dey find 21
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by ESO2(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
CondemnBattery:
Who have Ps4 for sale?
I have where is your location
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by CondemnBattery(f): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
ESO2:

I have where is your location
Lagos
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by Martinez39s(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2021
crafteck:

Carlos was fast and we enjoyed it, do you know why? All defenders were coordinated just like in real life, now 90 percent of the time tgey act like they came to masturbate
FIFA 22 is out with superhuman goalkeepers. grin How are you finding FIFA 22?
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by crafteck(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
FIFA 22 is out with superhuman goalkeepers. grin How are you finding FIFA 22?

Clumsy players that dribble cos they have a mind of their own, i won matches but wasnt elated, feels like nonsense, same thing they do every year under different name, hypermotion my foot.
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by Martinez39s(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
crafteck:

Clumsy players that dribble cos they have a mind of their own, i won matches but wasnt elated, feels like nonsense, same thing they do every year under different name, hypermotion my foot.
Hypermotion is only on PS5, are you playing PS5? I have PS4 and I noticed that the pace of the game is somehow slow, the players push the ball too much when sprinting and I don't like the green icon that appears when you are pressing with a second man.
Re: Anthony Joshua Included In The New FIFA 22 Game by crafteck(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
Hypermotion is only on PS5, are you playing PS5? I have PS4 and I noticed that the pace of the game is somehow slow, the players push the ball too much when sprinting and I don't like the green icon that appears when you are pressing with a second man.

I swear, the green icon confuses me, im yet to finish downloading ps5 version on my laptop. Fifa is hearbreaking

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's D'tigress Beat Senegal To Become African Champions / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... / Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.