Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business (6236 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant / Earn N1000 Referring People To Sell Their Device To Webuy!!! / Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you.
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you.
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2021
If you own a car or fleets of cars, and you are bothered on it security and keeping track of it.
Just check my signature. We have you covered
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
If you own a car or fleets of cars, and you are bothered on it security and keeping track of it.
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by AlphaMogul: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
With the high rate of insecurity, car theft and cunning nature of drivers. It's best you try to buy peace of mind.
Buying and installing a car tracking device with auto stop/restart features is the way to go, it comes with a lot of benefit which I would list below.

You can always know where your can is at every point by just sending a simple command. It doesn't end there, You can also know if the car is in motion or its just parked somewhere.

You can also listen to conversations being held in the car with a simple monitor command. You will hear what the are saying but they can never hear you.

You can send a stop command to your car at what ever location the car is and it would stop immediately. To start the car once again you just have to send a simple resume engine command.

Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2021
]If you own a car or fleets of cars, and you are bothered on it security and keeping track of it.
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
]If you own a car or fleets of cars, and you are bothered on it security and keeping track of it.
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by abuuthmaan: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

Yes it can but u can't shut it down. But you can monitor all fleet on one mobile app.

For more enquires contact Francis on 08107306469
I need the one I can shut down if need arises.
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 5:12am On Oct 28, 2021
abuuthmaan:

I need the one I can shut down if need arises.

No device available can. But you can monitor the live location of your keke and see it's history.
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 5:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

Re: Install A Car Tracking Device To Keep Track Of Your Automobile Business by pickatyoubackup: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Print Your Recharge Pin All Network,get Data Sme @240naira,with Other Services / Celebrate Ur Xmas With Ankara Shoes And Bags, Order Urs Nw / Investors Corner: Commercial Farming Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.