Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Do You Know If A Man Has HIV Positive? The Sign And Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Know If A Man Has HIV Positive? The Sign And Symptoms (532 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Man Has HIV Positive? The Sign And Symptoms by ekwe552: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2021
HIV can manifest differently in each individual. Not everyone will experience the same set of symptoms, and some may experience no symptoms for an extended period of time.

Most of the time, men and women exhibit the same HIV symptoms. However, there are a few symptoms that are specific to men.

Men's Specific Symptoms

It's worth noting that these male-specific symptoms can also be symptoms of other conditions. If you have any of these symptoms, consult your doctor.

The sex drive is low. This is an indication of hypogonadism, which occurs when your testicles do not produce enough of the sex hormone testosterone. This disease is linked to HIV.

Hypogonadism can also result in:

READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/09/how-do-you-know-if-man-has-hiv-positive.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me!!what Might Be Happening To Me / Fitness Enthusiasts, Lovers And Trainers Community / Premature Ejaculation,the Silent Killer Of Relationships And Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.