Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive (1206 Views)

Breaking: Sunday Adeyemo Igboho is a good man / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Hangmnk: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2021
What you need to know about Sunday igbono the greatest Yoruba freedom fighter

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Hangmnk: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2021
1) He insulted Yoruba monarchs. He even insulted the Ooni of Ife
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Hangmnk: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2021
2 Igboho and his men had invaded Seme Border and forcefully opened it to allow smugglers to come in. It was gathered that his men collected weapons from Customs officers. He has been championing campaigns for Yoruba Nation in different parts of Southwest.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Hangmnk: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2021
3) He once boasted that in a video that he could not be intimidated or arrested by security agents in Nigeria. Igboho disclosed that if 1,000 policemen come to his house in Ibadan to arrest him, all of them might not return.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Hangmnk: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2021
4 Igboho magically escaped and reaper in Heaven. And reports said the DSS gunmen killed a cat in Igboho’s premises, thinking it was Igboho.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by temitope27(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2021
You no get sense
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by PIMPAR: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2021
IPoB are confused elements
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by ba7man(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2021
To the mentally slow people, Sunday Igboho is the greatest Yoruba man. undecided
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by realstars: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2021
I Love reading, that's why am here.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by gidgiddy: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Any man who stands up for the freedom of his people is worth remembering because such a man will feel the heat from the oppressors

Before Sunday Igboho, I would never have believed that Yoruba's had the backbone to agitate for Oduduwa Republic

Sunday Igboho changed my mind about that

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by PIMPAR: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2021
gidgiddy:
Any man who stands up for the freedom of his people is worth remembering because such a man will feel the heat from the oppressors

Before Sunday Igboho, I would never have believed that Yoruba's had the backbone to agitate for Oduduwa Republic

Sunday Igboho changed my mind about that
Wailing IPoB, you are here again?

You should be concerned about your diletor

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by gidgiddy: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2021
PIMPAR:

Wailing IPoB, you are here again?

You should be concerned about your diletor

Im not wailing as hard as you Nigerians and your messed up British colonial contraption of a failed country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by PIMPAR: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

Im not wailing as hard as you Nigerians and your messed up British colonial contraption of a failed country called Nigeria
Same Bla bla bla from Upper Iweka IPoB

Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by PIMPAR: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

IPoB have failed not Nigeria

Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Fahdiga(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2021
PIMPAR:

IPoB have failed not Nigeria
Sharap. You have failed in your propaganda against IPOB

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by PIMPAR: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Another international IPoB terrorist has arrived
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by AcademicWriter: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Another international IPoB terror been returned
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Emergingnation(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2021
PIMPAR:
[s]Another international IPoB terrorist has arrived[/s]
Shut up ! Low IQ fulani Marauder.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by PIMPAR: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Shut up ! Low IQ fulani Marauder.
I don't trade banters with terrorist organization
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
ba7man:
To the mentally slow people, Sunday Igboho is the greatest Yoruba man. undecided

Mentally slow people are genuises in comparison to the IPOBian author of this
re.tarded thread.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Gandollar(f): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
PIMPAR:
IPoB are confused elements
You can't hide behind Ipob forever. Time comes when even cowards like you must fight.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Gandollar(f): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
AcademicWriter:
Another international IPoB terror been returned
Keep masturbating.

Buhari was at UNGA to talk about terror.

He mentioned Boko Haram and his beloved bandits as terror groups, but never did he mention IPOB which he himself designated as a terror group as one of them.

What does that tell you?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Gandollar(f): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
OneTemplate:

Mentally slow people are genuises in comparison to the IPOBian author of this
re.tarded thread.
Grayoso the Dense! How body?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gandollar:
Grayoso the Dense! How body?

Bobrisky, how far?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Gandollar(f): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
OneTemplate:

Bobrisky, how far?
Mo kuku wa grin

Can I inspect ya anus? E get why.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gandollar:
Mo kuku wa grin

Can I inspect ya anus? E get why.

Sorry. Don't swing that way. Try that gay club you told me you spend all your time and cash in. No doubt you'll find plenty of smelly and loose anuses there to 'inspect'. cool .
Re: 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive by Gandollar(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
OneTemplate:

Sorry. Don't swing that way. Try that gay club you told me you spend all your time and cash in. No doubt you'll find plenty of smelly and loose anuses there to 'inspect'. cool .
But you have been begging me to enrol you in our club!
Elesetinrin! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abubakar Malami: The Artful Dodger And His Many Tactics By Temidayo Akinsuyi / ‘if You Run, You Will Die’: Fear Stalks Niger State As Jihadists Gain Foothold / Why Are So Few African Americans Moving To Nigeria Yet Choosing Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.