Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Tupocracy: Why I Get So Shocked Attimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tupocracy: Why I Get So Shocked Attimes (165 Views)

Curbing Indiscipline In The Nigerian Public Service Through Tupocracy / Tupocracy / Meet Godwin Amaowoh Inventor Of World Accepted System Of Government, Tupocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tupocracy: Why I Get So Shocked Attimes by Oduok(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2021
It gets me seriously thinking why we do not win wars in our country. Could it be that the people fighting corruption are themselves corrupt? Could it be that the chairmen and state governors fighting cultism are themselves members of fraternities? Could it be that these corps members asking secondary school students not do exam malpractice got their degrees and diplomas through cutting corners? Could it be that we have staffers of NDLEA who sell indian hem? Could it be possible that we have policemen who are part of robbery gang? Could it be that we soldiers that are friends with Boko Haram leaders? Is it a reality that we could have leaders that are terrorists fighting terrorism?
Life is not complex if we do not make it complicated. I would be very easy to achieve our lofty ideas if we ourselves are committed to leading with our lives and actions.
The answer is in one word Tupocracy by Godwin A. Amaowoh, Ph.D (The first African-born inventor of the world accepted system of Government).
According to Urban Dictionary: The word, Tupocracy is generated from the Greek word “Tupos” which means, an example to be imitated. Tupocracy therefore is a system of government involving people who lead by positive example based on integrity, transparency, patriotism and godly character which is worthy of emulation by followers. According to the Dictionary, compared with democracy, oligarchy, bureaucracy and monarchical system of governance where character is often not the basis for governance and administration, tupocracy exercises its power more in an image reflection and imitation style of ruling.
It is a philosophical fact that one cannot correct something in another when in oneself it has remained uncorrected. (Oden, 2000). There is need for people to take heed lest they unsay with their lives what they say with their tongues (Baxter). And like Emerson said, "What you are thunders so loud I cannot hear what you say."
When we are tupocratic in our approach, it will be natural to command the result that we greatly desire.
Stop being untupocratic today and see our world becoming our desired place.
Have a blessed day. Scripted by Id Oduok

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian States Can Become Major Industrial Hubs, By Osinbajo / Buhari Want To Destroy Ndi Igbo And Our Economy Before He Leaves / Spon Is At It Again, Another Magical Money Making Road Approved By Nddc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.