Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant (47732 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by ATEAMS: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bs
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by ideatoprince18(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tonto Dike and Janemena sister are the real reason why some GIRLS are called Fishbrqin!!!!

Wetin concern Janemena for this issue na ..... Wetin concern the stupid sister for this issue wey make am dey jam talk??

Useless creatures

2 Likes

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by alizma: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Exactly what Kpokpogri told her sister before he took her to bed.... I no go touch your pant self talk more of sex.
He no see her pant but Tonto said he has her nude pix. So the girl go dance naked for his house abi?
E be like say the sickness na family issue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Noshitboi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Naija girls na disgrace aswear. Come to think of it, the KpoKpo of a guy, na this kind girls him dey roll with? I can't have millions in my account and me rolling with girls without brain. WTF

9 Likes

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by alizma: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Tonto Dike and Janemena sister are the real reason why some GIRLS are called Fishbrqin!!!!

Wetin concern Janemena for this issue na ..... Wetin concern the stupid sister for this issue wey make am dey jam talk??

Useless creatures
You no follow the jist that is why you dey wonder watin concern janemena for the matter.
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by THELATTERMAN(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by flyingfvck: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by brainpower(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
We that are just viewers saw her "pant" is it now the man that was spending money that will not see her "pant"?

Abeg.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by izubext007: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
So kpokpogri no chop this fresh toto. I no believe.
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by MuscularDick(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Is she trying to tell us that Janemena did not wear pant to his house the day they met? grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by selfmade22: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Haaa na waooô I blame bihari for all diz rubbish grin
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by kechywillz(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
We self wey never see the nude,how we wan take see am to confirm say Wetin Tonto dey talk na true

1 Like

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Jaylite10(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na mumu dey see these female high class oloshos as models. How do you expect me to believe okpokpogiri who is not a simp hasn't seen pant and dem chop am mugu? Thank you for giving us the real gist sister.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Aganju849: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Linadinna:
Janemena's Sister Reveals How Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money

Janemena's sister, Katty has dragged Tonto Dikeh to filth after she called out Janemena, claiming Kpokpogri also has her s*x tapes.

Katty, in her response, dragged Tonto for calling out her sister, as she alleged that her sister only enjoyed Kpokpogri's money but didn't sleep with him.

However, Nigerians have dragged Janemena's sister, as they insist that she only confirmed the gist.

She wrote;
"king Tonto or whichever u call urself. My dear cry for urself not Janemena because prince never ever saw Janemena pant but we chop him money steady so worry for ur n*de not Jane's my dear. Karma is here to teach u a lesson. King wen no wise.

You sure have some nerves to drag Jane into your frustrated life Sha. U are mad. Get a life Tonto. Ur a disgrace. Ur first ok. We assume is was a mistake now the second una don land for court what will the third one be. Leave Jane alone she is not the cause of your problem you fool".

See screenshot below.

MuscularDick:
Is she trying to tell us that Janemena did not wear pant to his house the day they met? grin

sabi boy grin instagram olocho wey no dey even wear pant before sef...iffa hear say Kopkogri no fūck that her dry pussy

2 Likes

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by pepperdemzombie: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Firstly They said he is a gigolo, now Dem chop im money.
The Jane is supposed to arrest Tonto for that call out, Tonto is a daft fool!
She wanted a backup or what?

1 Like

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
This kokogari fit be either a yahoo man or militant because he no get any legal source of income.He get money.
How a girl go chop my money I no go fuk her?

5 Likes

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Myhusband(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
and one fool still married that idiot called Jane

some men no just get taste, omo I never hit am well o but I get class when it comes to relationship

some men just dey marry for marrying sake. rubbish

wait for Tonto to drag them more in the mud

2 Likes

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Dbtcking: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
A
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by 09085607453king: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
What is the moral to this story?? Tails by sunrise and super story... What an action film... Watch out for part 6 season 4[center][/center] grin
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Everybody saw her pant when she was shaking those things in her page. Chai that janema can cut a man's dick by just watching her wine the thing. I wonder how her poor husband is coping
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Bmaster(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
(
Flora2Sweet:
For this generation you no fit chop any man money without Pay back oo...

No ask me .. Na buhari cus the hardship!!!
grin grin what you said is true,I can relate to it and I'm related based on experience,and e get why grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by marsup: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oh, what a generation!
This confession just exposed you and your sister properly. Everyday, people like this just confirm that, most women really have fish brain.

5 Likes

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Kobicove(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
I don tire for this story sad
Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
stunnert:
These biiiitches never learn, shows how dim witted Nigerian girls are

1 Like

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by pepperdemzombie: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
This kokogari fit be either a yahoo man or militant because he no get any legal source of income.He get money.
How a girl go chop my money I no go fuk her?
He is a Niger/Delta political appointee.
Chairman Anti Corruption whatsoever, he's Ned's godson. Politics money is long. They are talking rubbish that he is a gigolo, now dem chop im money wella.
Which one of the two?

2 Likes

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Kajaard: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Connected1:
She ended up making the guy look innocent

Nawa

Now she had finally dragged her sister into the mess.

Women sha no dae think far at all.

Most of them lack brain cells

1 Like

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by xeju: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Linadinna:
Janemena's Sister Reveals How Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money

Janemena's sister, Katty has dragged Tonto Dikeh to filth after she called out Janemena, claiming Kpokpogri also has her s*x tapes.

Katty, in her response, dragged Tonto for calling out her sister, as she alleged that her sister only enjoyed Kpokpogri's money but didn't sleep with him.

However, Nigerians have dragged Janemena's sister, as they insist that she only confirmed the gist.

She wrote;
"king Tonto or whichever u call urself. My dear cry for urself not Janemena because prince never ever saw Janemena pant but we chop him money steady so worry for ur n*de not Jane's my dear. Karma is here to teach u a lesson. King wen no wise.

You sure have some nerves to drag Jane into your frustrated life Sha. U are mad. Get a life Tonto. Ur a disgrace. Ur first ok. We assume is was a mistake now the second una don land for court what will the third one be. Leave Jane alone she is not the cause of your problem you fool".

See screenshot below.
How he go see pants, when your sister doesn't wear pants

5 Likes

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Nigerian men: Drug dealers, 419s, Rapists, Cultists, Paedophiles, Ritualists, Murderers, Thieves, Armed Robbers, etc etc.

4 Likes

Re: Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant by Kajaard: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Everybody saw her pant when she was shaking those things in her page. Chai that janema can cut a man's dick by just watching her wine the thing. I wonder how her poor husband is coping

The husband should get nobody's pity because when you marry such a woman with the kind of past she has you should be ready to take any nonsense that pops up in future.

Only fools make a hoe a wife.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless To AMVCA 2015 (photo) / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Funke Abisogun AlHassan Dies Days After Childbirth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.