Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces (1311 Views)

Antichrist Has Lost. churches in U.S.declared Opened / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces by HeadAcheDrug: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2021
igbowoman:

No be una vote bubu because of commissioner osibanjo, jagabandit tifnubu and tithe collector Adeboye

The Antichrist has so many faces but no matter how hard it tries to mask it's repulsive tyranny, deceit and hatred for God and gods people, God will always expose them.

Above is a moniker who has always tried to pretend to be knowledgeable in the scripture but constantly lying against the anointed men of God.

I have always known this particular Antichrist to be whom it is, a chronic liar, since it tried to paint late TB Joshua in a bad light

God pass you
Re: The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces by igbowoman: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2021
HeadAcheDrug:

The Antichrist has so many faces but no matter how hard it tries to mask it's repulsive tyranny, deceit and hatred for God and gods people, God will always expose them.

Above is a moniker who has always tried to pretend to be knowledgeable in the scripture but constantly lying against the anointed men of God.

I have always known this particular Antichrist to be whom it is, a chronic liar, since it tried to paint late TB Joshua in a bad light

God pass you

Is he not a tithe collector.
Why are you giving yourself a wedgie?
TB JOSH WAS A DIABOLICAL MAN
DEAL WITH THAT TRUTH AND CRY SOME MORE.
I SAID IT AGAIN
He was a perverted, vile and diabolical man and I hope he repented before death

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
HeadAcheDrug:

God pass you
mumu adeboye is part of the Antichrist already.
Re: The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces by HeadAcheDrug: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
mumu adeboye is part of the Antichrist already.
Can you prove your allegation with empirical fact
Re: The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
HeadAcheDrug:

if you are discerning you will not be asking these questions. what other clarity do you want from a man who tells you to pay him currency note designed by politicians in other for God to bless you financially. the same man who is trying to champion one world religion in Africa. one world religion is part of the Antichrist agenda and adeboye would not be preaching it if he is not part of the system.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
HeadAcheDrug:

if you are discerning you will not be asking these questions. what other clarity do you want from a man who tells you to pay him currency note designed by politicians in other for God to bless you financially. the same man who is trying to champion one world religion in Africa. one world religion is part of the Antichrist agenda and adeboye would not be preaching it if he is not part of the system.
https://www.nairaland.com/6480341/pastor-adeboye-rccg-one-world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"is The Bible God's Words?" / Will Moralists Make Heaven? / The Religion Of War I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.