Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Transcript Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transcript Problem (682 Views)

PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed / How To Get Transcript From OOU / FUTO Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcript Problem by onyekachee(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Hello nairalanders,please I need your help on this issue,I graduated from the department of human physiology,currently I am applying for my post graduate studies,I have an issue with my transcript,there is a course I did in my 100l and it seems not to be available on my transcript which is a core course,this has given me emotional stress and trauma because I have long graduated and served,I have checked the year I wrote the exam and I can’t find my name there,the issue now is,why did they graduate me if they know or perceived I didn’t pass the course,why is this an issue now that I want to proceed with my studies...I am down because I have also checked exams and records....I need your help ���
Re: Transcript Problem by TarOrfeeek: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Go and write the exam

They'll recalculate your cgpa
Re: Transcript Problem by onyekachee(f): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Go and write the exam

They'll recalculate your cgpa
i should write an exam after I have graduated and served what are you even saying
Re: Transcript Problem by onyekachee(f): 5:39am On Sep 25, 2021
Anybody with a useful suggestion should contribute

(1) (Reply)

Soludo's Primary 3 Teacher Reveals Secret About Him / Please Help... Admission In Canada Or Uk? PLEASE DON'T READ & PASS / University Of Calabar Female Law Students Protest Against Randy Dean Of Faculty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.