Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript (30116 Views)

Chrisland's Image Must Not Be Tainted. - Ex Student / Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France / POMA University, A Fraudulent And Fake University- Ex Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Modo9(f): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
@CUHEBRON @MuyiwaOludayo . do you remember me ? We had an agreement, u guys told me what to do, I did them, but when the time came, U failed to keep ur word n release my transcript to me.. just wanted to let you know I finally made it. Chike Okechukwu is now a BSc holder.

https://twitter.com/oluwa_CODY/status/1135301932514455552

3 Likes

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by hakeem4(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Congrats!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Gracespecial101(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by babyfaceafrica: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
noted

1 Like

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by tolanibae(f): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
You have made your Bsc, work harder to make it in life

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Automatic3444(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2019
God time the best..

3 Likes

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by BrainSanitizer: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Congratulations BSc holder.
You've acquired the paper, please don't be obsessed with it.
I hope you acquired the knowledge too? The world awaits your contribution.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by moderatorr1: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Wow, nice one.
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Najyin(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Na your teeth be the B.Sc.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by phransix2: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Same Bsc Buhari said is no longer a meal ticket? I had mine since and nobody has asked to see it. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by ednut1(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Bsc means you have made it in life

2 Likes

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by spartan50(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Which school?

1 Like

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by nepapole(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by tstx(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by joshinto01: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Even with Bsc, na to double ur hustle oo or else...

1 Like

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by KingAzubuike(f): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Too much focus on education is part of the reasons Africa and Nigeria isn't developing. We live in a country where people see degrees as an achievement. I met a tattered hungry looking boy the other day , from his dressing you could tell he was suffering yet he didn't allow me hear word about his law degree. I have a degree in law, I'm a lawyer. I just dey laugh the mumu.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Iseoluwani:
why is CU always in the news

Rabbits available here call iseoluwani rabbits farm we deliver quality rabbits
for pet for farm for meat
we offer roasted and grilled rabbits for you
Available for consultation and practical guiding.

Cannibal
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Gosj01(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Hmmm, observing �

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by ShenTeh(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2019
Congrats. But then, this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Lovelyn451(f): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Congrats dude...all the best

5 Likes

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Skye231(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2019
ednut1:
Bsc means you have made it in life
you must be a yahoo boy
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by StrikeBack(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Bsc lasan lasan

That ordinary paper.
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by bigpicture001: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Honestly I don't understand...he went back to year 1 in another school to get a bsc...just cut of transcript issues...?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Naijatutorial: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Congrats! Young man.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by bukatyne(f): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2019
Modo9:

https://twitter.com/oluwa_CODY/status/1135301932514455552

I thought transcript can only be obtained after a student has graduated hence gotten his B.Sc.?

So what B.Sc. is he getting again?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Idioms Worth Investing Into Your Vocabulary / Student Of Jesus College, Otukpo Electrocuted To Death In School Hostel / Opeyemi Grace Dara: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.