Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal (30907 Views)

Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN / ₦50 Stamp Duty On Bank Deposits & Transfers Are Illegal - FHC Asaba / Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Amonijosh1: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
its that time if the year when all alt coins starts to dip.
the dip will continue till the end of Asian break in the 1st quater of next year. its the time to stock pile
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Capalot66:

Abeg teach me more boss.. how can I reach you
DM
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Danbovo: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
very good
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
CRYPTO A VERY CRIPPY VENTURE undecided
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by benqo01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
All because they werent the one that discorvered crypto,if it were them they won't be talking shit,infact they will want to whole world to accept it
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by benqo01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
No country In the world can ban crypto,highest they can do is tell Thier citizens no to deal with it

1 Like

Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

Cryptocurrency was created to give fiat (government-issued) currency a run for its money. So, this should not come as a shock. However, the move will negatively impact the crypto market.

No one can give governments a run for their money.

Any payment means that makes it impossible or difficult for the governments of the world to collect taxes. Or cause instability in the financial markets doesn't have a bright future.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Amonijosh1: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Forex and crypto market is driven/ controlled by news.
the year is already winding up
so there is a tendency for financial retraction for various needs ie. travels, vacation and holidays, shopping/gifting, tax evasion.
the news will only fuel the speed of an inevitable dip.
Asia will enter their annual festival in the 1st quater of the year with little or no trading activity.
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Tyranny: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
vertueptime:
Warisdiz

To whom it may concern. No worries, they would understand wink

1 Like

Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Capalot66: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
DM

Done sir.. check your mail
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by odysey: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
NwaNimo1:
That means - Crypto's done!

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/tenor.gif?itemid=20942361[/img]

Cash out now.....switch to Dollars or Gold!
You know nothing about crypto
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by collins07(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
RichDad1:
Some hypocrites will hail China while condemning Nigeria that took same stand earlier.
The problem is that Nigeria has a lot of educated illiterate.they hate reading and research to broaden their horizons,it's all about copy copy.
Crypto is d future and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it,how can someone in his right sense be thinking that a $2 trillion industry would go into extinction?
People failed to seek knowledge rather condemning and criticizing what they have little or no idea about.all what china is doing is just FUD,d smart guys is seizing d opportunity to buy cheap assets from those that panic sells.
Crypto and Blockchain is d best goft this generation got for being alive at this point in time.whoever know what they are doing and got d right knowledge would make fortune from crypto industry.
For those saying crypto is affecting Nigeria economy must be ignorant.in d last 2yrs,have never bought crypto with naira..........had been bringing in forex into d economy.i trade and also invest,i only withdrawals from my profit and pay for goods and services I got from Nigerians.
Crypto industry is very young,it still has a lot of potential and a lot of money is coming in everyday.coinbase had IPO and their only business is crypto,Paypal is now offering crypto to their customers up to U.K. Twitter just launched crypto on their platform,major football clubs have launched their fan tokens.
Ignorance is a deadly disease,Nigerians need to learn and stop looking while d rest of d world is moving to d next height.

6 Likes

Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Lightorder: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Shetemi12:
Igbos... Can you see??

Buhari get sense too�
ogbeni, bawo ?
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Lightorder: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
RichDad1:
Some hypocrites will hail China while condemning Nigeria that took same stand earlier.
E- Naira is what please?
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by NEROSKY(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
RichDad1:

Both China, Nigeria and you no get single sense
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Perfectbeing(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buy the dip
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by adewale2011(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
No Government in the World can stop Decentralized Blockchain, I mean No Government, quote me anywhere in the World expect it's Centralized Blockchain

NwaNimo1:
That means - Crypto's done!

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/tenor.gif?itemid=20942361[/img]

Cash out now.....switch to Dollars or Gold!
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by adewale2011(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
My People die for lack of Knowledge? This the most Painful Truth

collins07:

The problem is that Nigeria has a lot of educated illiterate.they hate reading and research to broaden their horizons,it's all about copy copy.
Crypto is d future and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it,how can someone in his right sense be thinking that a $2 trillion industry would go into extinction?
People failed to seek knowledge rather condemning and criticizing what they have little or no idea about.all what china is doing is just FUD,d smart guys is seizing d opportunity to buy cheap assets from those that panic sells.
Crypto and Blockchain is d best goft this generation got for being alive at this point in time.whoever know what they are doing and got d right knowledge would make fortune from crypto industry.
For those saying crypto is affecting Nigeria economy must be ignorant.in d last 2yrs,have never bought crypto with naira..........had been bringing in forex into d economy.i trade and also invest,i only withdrawals from my profit and pay for goods and services I got from Nigerians.
Crypto industry is very young,it still has a lot of potential and a lot of money is coming in everyday.coinbase had IPO and their only business is crypto,Paypal is now offering crypto to their customers up to U.K. Twitter just launched crypto on their platform,major football clubs have launched their fan tokens.
Ignorance is a deadly disease,Nigerians need to learn and stop looking while d rest of d world is moving to d next height.
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Giltexo: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fud to sink the BTC
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Burgerlomo: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Snitch24(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
What will happen to Pi
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Badguy89: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jupiter7:
Hmm is this the beginning of a bearish season?

Rather Bullish...market done dey bounce back
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by newisd75: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
china is a sleeping economic giant, even with all d cryptocurrency ban, it has not stop cryptocurrency from doing well, some big company are even having problems in china
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by nurain150(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Crypto existed far before china, they can ban the legit market but not the black
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Arrahman39: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buhari leads other follows.....

1 Like

Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by AOB1: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

I didn't say u should buy.. Go and mine.. It's free now
i want you to explain to me better because I don't know the meaning of that pi, please what did it really mean
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
AOB1:
i want you to explain to me better because I don't know the meaning of that pi, please what did it really mean
please send me a mail
Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by philipobiz: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Doctored/fake and recircled old news news from blooberg
https://www.trustnodes.com/2021/09/24/bloomberg-publishes-fake-news-on-bitcoin-as-china-prints-100-billion

This is the time to buy the dip

1 Like

Re: China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal by Rolly22(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tyranny:
@Nigga Slawormiir @Nigga Savageman @LegalCriminal; Yo nigga men! y'all need to grab me. knowmsayin'? I've got my own dynamites, IEDs and all; I'd like to join the bomb squad; become an internet terrorîst! Hope y'all understand the picture I was trying to photograph.

#bombin'Career
#moneyStackin'
#hustleLoyalty

Listening to Meek Mill, YG & Snoop Dogg - That's my Nigga ♩♪♫♬

Nigga I wanna be a bad Taliban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State / Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.