Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Senator Dadu'ut Begins Installation Of Solar Street Lights In Plateau South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dadu'ut Begins Installation Of Solar Street Lights In Plateau South (229 Views)

Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles / Plateau South: Gov Simon Lalong Loses Senate Bid To Pdp's Bali / Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dadu'ut Begins Installation Of Solar Street Lights In Plateau South by Josepholome: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Senator Professor Nora Ladi Dadu'ut (APC Plateau South ) on Thursday began the installation of solar street lights in some communities in her constituency .

Our correspondent reports that Dadu'ut
, began the Installation of the street lights in Kwalla district of Quanpan Local Government Area of the state.

Dadu'ut said that the project would enhance security and tackle socio-economic challenges of the people considering the importance of light to human and societal development.

She noted that so many rural communities in Plateau south would benefit from this project .

“I have decided to install the street lights in order to reduce the security challenge of my constituents,” she said.

The Senator however enjoined the benefiting communities to safeguard them jealously in their interest and for the overall development of their respective areas.

She also urged communities that are yet to benefit from the project to be patient, while expressing her determination to extend the gesture to them.“The project will be in phases and will cut across other areas that have not benefitted .

Prof Dadu'ut assured the people of her constituency of quality representation that would improve their standard of living.

She solicited for continued support and prayers from all and sundry to enable her succeed in the task ahead.

"I would continue to put the interest of my constituents first and i urge us all to be our brothers keeper and stay peacefully with one another at all times ,she added

(1) (Reply)

Mandela’s Grandson Slams AU Status For ‘apartheid Israel’ As ‘fatally Flawed’ / BREAKING: Buhari Seeks Debt Forgiveness For Nigeria, Others At UNGA (video / The Earth Is Craving For Salvation: A Climate Action Poem By Jawolusi Oluwaseun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.