Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Liverpool? I Think Haaland Likes Real Madrid... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool? I Think Haaland Likes Real Madrid... (758 Views)

Ten Hag On #mufc’s Rivalry With Liverpool: “I Am Aware Of It / Firmino Has No Plans To Leave Liverpool: 'I Love This Team, City And Fans' / You Do Think Haaland Will Lead Norway To Victory Over Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool? I Think Haaland Likes Real Madrid... by plethora007: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Erlin Haaland is trendy thanks to his numerous goals. The stats suggest that every time he scores, he will most likely score a brace... or more.

His scoring ability has made of him, the dream signing for Liverpool and Madrid, among many. Steve McManamanbelieves that Liverpool should forget about the 21year-old striker. "If I see Liverpool in the race for Haaland next summer? No...", he claimed for 'horseracing.net'.

"I believe there is a huge chance he goes to Madrid. The player likes the club and the lifestyle of playing for 'Los Blancos', he added.

He believes that the transfer fee is not the problem for Liverpool: "I don't think Haaland's price tag is the isssue for him not signing with Liverpool. The problem are other variables, wich come in when signing a player of this magnitude".

He also used that space to warn anyone interested in Dortmund's player. "He will ask for a high salary and, when you pay salaries like his, others in your team will ask the same. His agent is also there, Mino Raiola is goint to ask for a lot of money too... Not just for Haaland but for himself too. I believe Liverpool don't want to be part of that".

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows A Prediction Site/app As Good As Soccer Vista / Bet9ja Is Back / Sadio Mane Surprising Transfer To Complete Serge Gnabry Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.