Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Specialize In Stealing From MFM And Redeem Christian Church - Suspect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Specialize In Stealing From MFM And Redeem Christian Church - Suspect (616 Views)

Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) / Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Specialize In Stealing From MFM And Redeem Christian Church - Suspect by umahi88(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
The Nigerian Police Force has arrested a suspect who specializes in breaking into churches late and night to steal musical equipment.

Parading the suspect before newsmen, the spokesperson of the police force, Frank Mba, said the suspect, 39-year-old Monday Akao from Nasarawa state, and his gang members have broken into 16 different churches in the FCT

''As soon as these items are stolen and loaded in vehicles, Monday Akao, who also impersonates as a military officer would dress himself in the full-fledged uniform of an Army Captain, and sit in front of the vehicle and wherever he comes in contact with security men, he introduces himself as a senior officer of the Nigerian Army and with that he was able to beat security for months on end until we eventually caught up with him.''

While being interrogated, Monday was asked how many churches he has stolen from. Responding, he said................continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/i-specialize-in-stealing-from-mfm-and.html

Re: I Specialize In Stealing From MFM And Redeem Christian Church - Suspect by MightySparrow: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Professional robber of God's house.
Re: I Specialize In Stealing From MFM And Redeem Christian Church - Suspect by xpressionx(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija White Money Spend His Money In Party With Fans Ebuka Queen (video) / May All The Curses In The Bible And Quran Be Upon You And Your Offspring - Khloe / Bbnaija Cross And His Mom Lock Lips As She Gifts Him A Bible (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.