Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) (86878 Views)

Elon Musk's Girlfriend, Grimes, Tattoos (Pictures) / Elon Musk’s Girlfriend Grimes Announces Pregnancy On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Breakfast does not know the rich. It is enough to go round.

Singleness & peace of mind be like 5&6.
True I wish I can be single for life

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2021
dapsoneh:
Thank God say he never marry am
The girl go just cash out no
But Elon Musk's village people did not come through
The girl right now
Haha
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Good for him. If I am that rich, I will consider being gay rather than get myself entangled with this wicked gender full of daughters of Jezebel.
I can see girls have show you pepper! grin
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Walexy96:
Bitcoin is deepening
Elon is reducing expenses
angry grin cheesy
Haha
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=blaque7 post=106137690]This man no really get sense oooh...

This kind money..wetin him still need GF for?

With this kind of money u dont need women in ur life.

If u wan fvck u fvkc, if u wan pikin u sign contract get pikin.

He does nt need woman.
[/quote
Lol
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:
Elon Musk - very smart man. No marriage, so no pre-nup cheesy
Lol
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2021
denjjy:
Investors, billionaires don't normally have time to maintain intimacy especially loving over a long period of time.. na only poor man they carry love mata put for head.
Haha
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2021
osazsky:
u dont make such money and marry I Nigerian girl na..na prob o..nigerian girls na small small money they keep them for house expose them to fame money power and influence then u go know the true person within..after nigerian girls...devil...then snake
grin grin
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2021
perdollar:
Women sef! If u r rich they WL say u r not reaching their G spot. If u r rich n reaching their G spot, they WL say u r not caring. If u join d caring, they WL say u r stingy for not helping their siblings n parents. When u give to her ppl, she WL b angry that u didn't do it on ur own free wl. Oginidi!
Hahahhahahaha in finality what it means is that you can never certisfy that gender
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2021
Daboomb:

Depending on a Female for your Happiness, is the Greatest MISTAKE any Male can Make!
Time and History has proven that to be true.

Have Sex but know that it is just what it is, Sex, a release of useless energy.
Are you sure it's useless energy
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Daboomb:

Depending on a Female for your Happiness, is the Greatest MISTAKE any Male can Make!
Time and History has proven that to be true.

Have Sex but know that it is just what it is, Sex, a release of useless energy.
Many people in Lagos are paying 1m to actresses to release the useless energy sir!
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Daboomb:

Show me One Woman who does not like Money and l will show you Mary the Virgin! grin grin grin

I will wager you that once they make their separation TOTAL and OPEN, the next battle will be about his MONEY and How much she wants out of it.
Just relax and watch

No Man, not even Male Animals, tolerate their Biatch bleeping around, it is not in the DNA of a Malke specie to prermit that.
Never will I agree with that! If I catch you you are gone forever and I will never give a kobo
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Sunnyblqck:
I see guys breaking up with their gf
I see boys preferring money morther their mother
I c the next generation not have interest in lady's
I c god getting ready to destroy this new Sodom and Gomorrah

This I have see
Please sorry pray we don't need that abeg
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Even those richer and much wiser than he got married. Hiding from marriage isn't some magical cure to men's lives.

You need to work on yourselves. All the long rules for women clearly isn't helping men.
We will not marry our peace of mind is everything we can't think without it, it's men who produce almost everything in science and technology engineering, So if marriage palava stop us from thinking WHO will develop the world
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by perdollar(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha in finality what it means is that you can never certisfy that gender
never ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

We will not marry our peace of mind is everything we can't think without it, it's men who produce almost everything in science and technology engineering, So if marriage palava stop us from thinking WHO will develop the world

More assumptions.

All the men who are single are contributing to science and technology, according to you? Are you?

And if women didn't contribute, who worked in the labs and tirelessly on the sidelines when women weren't allowed to go to school then? What a narrow worldview.

Instead of bragging aimlessly about what other men but you did, why don't you ask why women didn't and still don't?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by wasi9ice: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2021
So money isn't everything sad sad
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by ActuaRise696969: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Do you have sisters? Any of your brothers have daughters? Just asking for research cool

Nope
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kingpin1000 posRt=106137622:
Even Elon musk self no gree marry, then una want me to Marry...una dey vex for Davido, wizkid and Timaya say them no gree marry. But una no ask Psquare how their relationships were before marriage came along?
Tu face was doing His thing peaceful until He added marriage..

Count their money and then count his money , then count how many baby mama's he has and how many they have, he's not married but he at least looks more responsible than, I also know a couple that have been dating for 25 years, they live together, oga has just one child from her, he didn't go around having 100s of babies through one night stands, no be by force to marry but just coz you ain't married doesn't mean you shouldnt be smart
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by medexico(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
DonEd:
Na wa o! E be like say " He that finds a wife finds a good thing" doesn't apply here o.

As rich as he is, na girlfriend level he still dey.

Hmmm

Baba no wan share him money in case of break up
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by okaforlazarus90(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
saphiere:
Moral of the story. Money is not everything. We women need care and attention and not money.
Can you say that again with all seriousness?
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Ehisod(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Musk avoids break up settlements by not marrying her early. After wetin Gates and Bezos see for divorce matters you no go blame the guy.
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by DonEd(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
medexico:

Baba no wan share him money in case of break up

Wisdom
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by philiancoop(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tedpgrass:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Abeg... Where is Branson.

This Bezos Musk combo don tire peson.

Branson is faaaaaarrrrr behind these two. Na Mark and Gates or they LVMD boss you suppose ask of
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
philiancoop:

Branson is faaaaaarrrrr behind these two. Na Mark and Gates or they LVMD boss you suppose ask of

Talking about SpaceX or travel, mate

Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by puppie017: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
xpressionx:
And this girl says I can't break up with her.
If my mentor can break up,who am I?
I am who
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by Sheriman(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
FAdmob20002:
Okay then...

Look up Google Admob today

It's real and very legit

Earn monthly payouts off ads

Check sig for contact details and more informations
Whoever come to advertise Google Admob on Nairaland is a fucking fraudster
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by ActuaRise696969: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
grin grin grin grin You are rich doesn't only mean you are happy, there are many things attached to a good relationship; attention, good communication, transparency, and so on.

Did he say he is unhappy? You poor folks always associate relationship with happiness.
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Did he say he is unhappy? You poor folks always associate relationship with happiness.

Weldone rich folks, iranu . Na his type broke pass undecided
Re: Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) by ActuaRise696969: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

Weldone rich folks, iranu . Na his type broke pass undecided

Only the poor did not find my post amusing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.