Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Over #10 Millions For Grabs! Crypto Lord Speaks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Over #10 Millions For Grabs! Crypto Lord Speaks (831 Views)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / Download Over 10,000 Ebooks On Different Topics (NairaBookshop.com) / Better Retirement 101: Saving Millions For Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over #10 Millions For Grabs! Crypto Lord Speaks by Goetrade(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
After 6 years in this business, earning more than #80 million in profit helping to trade bitcoins and Gift Cards for over 200,000 Nigerians, The Crypto Lord Speaks.

He's ready to give out over #10 million to his customers in cash and bitcoins to those who qualifies. But something stood out from other kind of freebies you'd receive anywhere.

The Crypto Lord himself said "I don't see why my customers will trust me for so long. They could have gone to other traders to sell their Gift Cards. They could have gone to PAXFUL, the no 1 trading platform for this market, and sold their cards but they still trusted me till date. I'm doing this to say thank you to all of them. I also welcome new customers to participate in this. Everyone who has a Gift Card to sell stands a chance to WIN. And like always I will never fail on my promise to deliver fast payment at a better rate than any other place."

You just heard the man. The thing that stood out for me was "Everyone who has a Gift Card to sell stands a chance to WIN." I'm sure it stood out for you too.

The only thing stopping me right now is because I don't have any to sell. Oh, I'm not relenting too. So don't worry.

For anyone who wants to participate, I know you can't wait either: Chat the Crypto Lord and say Goetrade sent you, please, please.

Chat him on WhatsApp: 0 8 1 1 7 3 0 1 8 2 9
https:///message/LXQW7SEUFXS2O1
Re: Over #10 Millions For Grabs! Crypto Lord Speaks by Fetzs: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Airdrop: How To Claim Metawar Coins (25,000 $metawar) In Trust Wallet / How To Earn Free Usdt Daily / Cooperative Societies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.