Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k (38807 Views)

Young Girl Steals Her Madam's ATM Card, Withdraws N80K, Buys Herself Phone / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k by emmy56(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Aufbauh:
She's looking unremorseful
She wan sign contract with Real Madrid nii?

Lols, Real madrid Fc and fans disown her in totality.we don't know her or have anything to do with her ���. Hala madrid
Re: Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k by Bunmhi(f): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
angry
Re: Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k by highness25(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
pansophist:
Just for money little above 100 pounds, this UAR girl just disgrace herself. You may even be shocked to know that she may use the money for nonsense like human hair and clothes, make up and more. If person still my 100k and did something worthy with it, i won't be that angry.
Abeg send me small thing na, hunger de this country. I wan use am chop food
Re: Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k by ChaDiv: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
[/color]
Girlie, u nor try at all. Persin employ you and you fit get this Kain bad mind..
[color=#770077]

Repent .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Anambra Police Parade 3 Suspects Over Humiliation Of Woman In Viral Nude Video. / Ayade Sacks Aide, 'General Iron' Who Allegedly Killed Suspected Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.