Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why Can't You Win Lottery With Juju? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't You Win Lottery With Juju? (4065 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't You Win Lottery With Juju? by iykbethany(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
For those of you who belive in Juju, Euro millions lottery price money this weekend is 107 Million British Pounds, that's over 60 Billion Naira. I say make I remind una, especially one of my social media friend whose sugar daddy gave 300k last month and she claim it's bc of her blue eyes abi special package. Sandra oya come and win better money.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't You Win Lottery With Juju? by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2021
iykbethany:
For those of you who belive in Juju, Euro millions lottery price money this weekend is 107 Million British Pounds, that's over 60 Billion Naira. I say make I remind una, especially one of my social media friend whose sugar daddy gave 300k last month and she claim it's bc of her blue eyes abi special package. Sandra oya come and win better money.
Following....
Re: Why Can't You Win Lottery With Juju? by Niflheim(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Because juju only exists in cartoon network, Lord of the Rings.

Does not exist in real life.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of A Muslim Yoruba Shop In Salvador, Bahia 1895. / Is This List True About Igbo Traditional Marriage / What's Offensive About The Word "Negro?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.