Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? (6076 Views)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Nini’s Boyfriend Finally Surfaces On The Internet / Bbnaija: 13 Things You Need To Know About TACHA / Bbnaija: 13 Facts To Know About Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by umahi88(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
The pictures of Nini's boyfriend have surfaced online and people are reacting to them. The handsome young man is known as Shojay. 

The Abuja base is not only super cute, but a techprenuer, socialite, and a show business man. He gains pleasure from travelling around the world and making friends. 

Recall that Nini..........continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/bbnaija-meet-ninis-boyfriend-do-you.html

Follow link to see their loved up and romantic pictures: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/bbnaija-meet-ninis-boyfriend-do-you.html

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by Jerryherd: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Saga's biggest life problem.... This one is a rich guy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by xpressionx(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
lol
Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by slowice(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
If saga see am sef he go advice himself. No wonder the guy doesn't border... He is tight.
Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Only a potent juju would make Nini leave this guy for Saga. If Biggie could just call him aside & show him this guy ehn,,,, verily, verily, I say unto you, him feelings go die a natural death.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by OssyMalik: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Shebi Saga's girlfriend is a police officer, Babe is waiting for him after BBN, He has questions to answer grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by MufasaLion: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Saga The SIMP.
Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by hurryup123(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
SAGA : I LOVE YOU Nini

NiNi : Remember I have a Boyfriend outside

Saga: I love him too

Saga’s stupidity is grade 1

Lol

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by JackStephans(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
hurryup123:

Lol

grin.. U wicked..

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
The likes of Saga are same as those errand boyfriends we keep once in a while and let them freely take their exit when the see or meet your main guy lol
Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by Emmadoc: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
The nini sef no even fine at all.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Emmadoc:
The nini sef no even fine at all.
I wonder o. No be say she too fine sef. Just an average yellow chick.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Simps like saga are the kind of guys our yet nairaland feminists dey look for.... Him no know say Nini just dey use am catch cruise....

I thought Ozo was a simp but this guy own na wah.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by IamLucy(f): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Saga is better looking

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by puppie017: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
hurryup123:
Lol
A1
Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by suffering: 12:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Na lie. He is likely her media handler. He waited all this while for her to proclaim his presence before releasing the pictures. If truly she has a boyfriend I'm guessing there are many who are saying right now 'oh, she means me' not knowing she's not specifying anyone in particular.
Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Love is not a crime.

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by Onyi22(f): 1:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Like for Saga, Share for OZO grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by Gadafii: 3:35am On Sep 25, 2021
If them leave me and that saga for one room, I go use blow comot him front teeth,. He's desperately working to overtake ozo, why now

Waste of fine face and physique.

Instead make the mumu concentrate on the Mula, if he win, plenty nannies go dey droll over am, the one wey fine pass Nini sef,but the weyrey would rather be simping up and down, just because of yellow toe toe, abi na Bobbie him never suck before
Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by Kingluqman(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2021
That Saga is a mumu man!! E think sey e dey wise, e go shock am lol.

Chop Kpekus and gboju, e dey SIMP grin
Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by siofra(f): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2021
I thought she said he's Asian undecided
Re: Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? by franchasng: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
lol

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Wizkid Changes His Profile Name On Instagram / Bbnaija Star, Esther Looks Hot As She Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos. / Abuja Body Of Comedians Tasks New CP On Increased Fight Against Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.