Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

#bbnaija: I’m A Winner Already – Liquorose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: I’m A Winner Already – Liquorose (779 Views)

#BBNaija: “I’m sad because no guy likes me in the house” -Saskay / I’m A Small Girl With A Big God - Toke Makinwa / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I’m A Winner Already – Liquorose by tkgz(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija finalist, Liquorose, on Friday, said she feels like a winner already.

Liquorose explained that she feels like a winner for scaling through to the final of BBNaija reality television show.

She disclosed this during her diary room session with Biggie.

Liquorose, who is known for her dance steps, expressed excitement for making it to the finale.

The 26-year-old said, “A guaranteed spot in the finale? That’s huge. I feel like a winner already. I’ve pictured it, I’ve imagined it but I didn’t see it coming this way.

“Finals is winning for me already. Whatever happens, I put it in God’s hands. But I’m happy I’m going to the finals. Big Brother, I don’t even have any words to describe how I feel.”

She got a guaranteed spot at the finale of the show when her love interest, Emmanuel, won the ultimate veto power title.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/bbnaija-im-a-winner-already-liquorose

(1) (Reply)

2baba To File #1 Billion Defamation Suit Against Brymo Over Accusatory Tweets / Nengi Glows At The Red Carpet Of Nollywood Movie Premiere For Aki & Paw: Video / Wow Pictures! SA's Riky Rick Gets Statue A Week After Suicide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.