Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video (37895 Views)

Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) / BBNaija's Yousef's Elder Brother Is Dead / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by BillionKnights: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
kushme:

You people can go on about the middle belt talk and political, however, there is something i would like y'all should observe. If you observed these following housemates; Yousef, Saskay, jackie B and Sammy, they see themselves as a people from the same region, plateau (Yousef), Adamawa( Saskay and Jackie B), Sammy (Kd boy from Kogi).

If an ngas(Plateau) man meets a bachama(Adamawa) man or Eggon(Nasarawa) man in Lagos or PH, the chances of communicating in Hausa would be high. Now, you can see I listed languages.
This is more about how the people see themselves than the geopolitical tags of north central and middle belt thangs.

The average plateau or Kaduna man/woman will effortlessly speak Hausa(the common language in the north) to the average Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Borno,Kaduna, katsina, Kano, Niger, Nasarawa,.... man/woman anyday anytime.

The State capitals of the states mentioned above would rather speak Hausa after their own local language..

Why do you classify geographical location based on language? if you must do that, then why are Kwara, benue, kogi and Niger classified as northern states? (these people don't speak hausa).
The average indigene of Jos speaks his native language, English & Hausa fluently, I prefare speaking Yoruba when I meet people that speak Yoruba but that doesn't mean anything to me .
I think what should be considered first is culture, interests and belief which we don't share in common with these northern states.. We can never live as one with them, so why should it matter that we speak the language..
The hausa/fulanis are very few and they know this that's why they keep calling the "middle belt" north so that they'll continue to have upper-hand in the country's politics.. if they are that large in number, why do they push their little kids to cast votes in presidential elections.
People like you make the north look gigantic and that's how they dominate you.
Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by JayB11(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truthissupreme:
He better go find money open Mai Shia now

As a northernern he no go thrend since fans no dey north and he isn't the extrovert type

Which sort of stupid derogatory statement is this? Are u a bastard? Are u foolish?
Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by Habib101: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truthissupreme:
He better go find money open Mai Shia now

As a northernern he no go thrend since fans no dey north and he isn't the extrovert type
True
Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hangmnk:
Stupid man copying the ways of the infidels.
terrorist ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by Habib101: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Hope hisbah no go hunt this guy down grin

Asin cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by Habib101: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
BigBelleControl:
This Arab/Indian/Nigerian guy will go a long way if he relocates ti the south where his talent can be harnessed, even though he seems too cool to be a celebrity.
He will do well in the modelling world and maybe having cameo appearance in movies.
Am thinking of spending some time in the south
Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by caandi: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
So as sapa dey this country some stupid phools have the effrontery to buy this guy an iphone for going on a live show to do rubbish while people are suffering. Nigeria deserves buhari
Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by Okhuadams(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H33jK8bjrxg

BBN’s Yousef in tears as fans gift him an iPhone

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUN_5eVAtog/?utm_medium=copy_link
The Fulani agenda to win bbn comes to an end
Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by Geeman2006: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Hope hisbah no go hunt this guy down grin

Don't be ignorant now. Jos no get hisbah

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video by Olukehjohn1: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
KingDash:
I get 500k last.
I sell old ebay account.

08185201989 whatapp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.