Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Video Game Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Video Game Business. (886 Views)

This Is How Much Youtube Paid Me For 5,915 View On My Video / Advice Needed. Is Video Game Business A Good Investment Presently / What Other Business Can I Add To My Video Gaming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Video Game Business. by l3st3r: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good evening guys.i opened a betshop a while ago,i recently decide to add a video game center to it for an additional income stream,i spent over 500k for the tv's and video game but its beginning to seem like i buy am take dash the salesboy,i mustly otherwise engage but the days i'm free when i spend the day there,i see the very wide disparity in sales when i'm present and when i'm not.i'm beginning to regret spending that much on it if na salesboy i wan use am dash.the question i would like to ask,is there any way to account for sales in a video game business.thanks guys while i wait for your reply.
Re: My Video Game Business. by Healthrelatedjo: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
CCTV camera
Re: My Video Game Business. by Kooldon(f): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oga, you are not telling us how much you are paying him.

Since you know how much is been made daily when you are around. Set a daily or weekly target of returns but dnt be greedy so that he can be paying himself too
Re: My Video Game Business. by PlayerMeji: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2021
360 panoramic Cctv camera of 25000 naira can solve the problem.

You can view your shop and talk to your staff even when you are in the village.
Re: My Video Game Business. by SavageResponse(m): 2:17am On Sep 25, 2021
l3st3r:
Good evening guys.i opened a betshop a while ago,i recently decide to add a video game center to it for an additional income stream,i spent over 500k for the tv's and video game but its beginning to seem like i buy am take dash the salesboy,i mustly otherwise engage but the days i'm free when i spend the day there,i see the very wide disparity in sales when i'm present and when i'm not.i'm beginning to regret spending that much on it if na salesboy i wan use am dash.the question i would like to ask,is there any way to account for sales in a video game business.thanks guys while i wait for your reply.

Here is what you need to do.

Print receipt booklets

Start a promo or bonanza in the game centre which will entitle customers to get 2 free games once they present receits for a certain amount. For example if you present receipts that total N10,000 you get 2 games free.

This will encourage your customers to ask for their receipts thereby forcing your sales boy to keep the real records because the receipt booklet will be in duplicate.

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: My Video Game Business. by l3st3r: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Kooldon:
Oga, you are not telling us how much you are paying him.

Since you know how much is been made daily when you are around. Set a daily or weekly target of returns but dnt be greedy so that he can be paying himself too
i'm not telling how much i'm paying him? cos he works for free.As if his salary is the bone of contention.I can see you are suggesting that his stealing is because he is not paid properly,you not know people will steal if they get opportunity and feel they wouldn't be caught even if you pay them a million naira as salary and by the way your idea is archaic and outdated.if i was looking for such i wouldnt come down here.
Re: My Video Game Business. by l3st3r: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2021
PlayerMeji:
360 panoramic Cctv camera of 25000 naira can solve the problem.

You can view your shop and talk to your staff even when you are in the village.
Thanks for your suggestion i appreciate.
Re: My Video Game Business. by l3st3r: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

Here is what you need to do.

Print receipt booklets

Start a promo or bonanza in the game centre which will entitle customers to get 2 free games once they present receits for a certain amount. For example if you present receipts that total N10,000 you get 2 games free.

This will encourage your customers to ask for their receipts thereby forcing your sales boy to keep the real records because the receipt booklet will be in duplicate.

Goodluck
Thanks for your suggestion,very innovative.
Re: My Video Game Business. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
l3st3r:

Hello, thank goodness I saw your post as I am also planning to setup a business like this. Apparently, I know this is one of the problems associated in a business like this and I have been searching for information on how to contend with it.

Pls, have you been able to address this challenge and what did you use?

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Company Active On CAC Portal? / ***Ask Me Any Question About Fiverr - Fiverr Success Thread*** / Contact Us For All Website Design And Development Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.