Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Lyta Shared His Son's Photo On His Social Media - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyta Shared His Son's Photo On His Social Media (1483 Views)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Lyta – Self Made ( Full Audio) / Mp3: Lyta - Self Made Download / Download Video: Lyta - Time Ft Olamide YBNL - Mp4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyta Shared His Son's Photo On His Social Media by ajayisamson33(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lyta And His Hon’s Photo Was Whared In his Instagram Handle.
Lyta and his son and baby mama arrived in the country a few days ago.

Lyta and his son https:www.myafrivibes.com

photo of Lyta and his son
Nigerian singer Lyta has shared a photo of himself and his son, days after reuniting with him.

The music star took to his Instagram page on Friday, September 24, 2021, where he shared a photo of himself and the toddler.

“Olanrewaju,” he captioned the photo.

This is coming days after his estranged baby mama, Kemi Ayorinde, arrived in the country with their son.

“I am overwhelmed by the messages you all are sending. My DM is beyond full. Thank you. I’m still emotional, I’m still crying. Still don’t feel real yet, even though they are both laying on the same bed sleeping in front of me here. This is all I ever wanted,” she wrote after her son reunited with his father.

Lyta and his son
Lyta and his son mama Kemi Ayorinde
Lyta and his son’s mama, Kemi have been at loggerheads for a while now.

A few months ago, the singer was called out by his baby mama over his refusal to fund his child’s birthday party.

She also called him out for infecting her with STD.
For more updates visit myafrivibes . Com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 All Time Best Rappers / Wizkid Backs Director Sesan After Skelewu Debacle With Davido / New Music Razi - Hennessy Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.